Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 812 Next
 Post subject: Re: Good about Nasomi
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:54 pm 

i like that people don't respect camps. i like that groups walk into a camp of 5 mobs and decide that beastmasters are not allowed to exp. i love the lack of honor on this server. i love that the Japanese wouldn't touch this server with a 10 foot pole because of the disgraceful attitudes of the players here. That's what i love. I also love the blacklist button

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:18 pm 

I love the people on this server. I haven't been xping much because I want to find a smart way to make some gill.

One thing that did make me laugh, zoning into La Thiene and Lumbering Lambert trying to have lunch on two low level players. It made me laugh when we zoned into Ronfraure, and one playing stated "I thought I could take him". He was level 10 or near that. It was a flashback to days gone by.

I want to say; Games not perfect, but thank you for setting up the server Nasomi.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:38 pm 

lubyen wrote:
i like that people don't respect camps. i like that groups walk into a camp of 5 mobs and decide that beastmasters are not allowed to exp. i love the lack of honor on this server. i love that the Japanese wouldn't touch this server with a 10 foot pole because of the disgraceful attitudes of the players here. That's what i love. I also love the blacklist button

Yes there are some baddies around. Doesn't mean we are all like that. Sorry your experience has been otherwise. Retail had assholes too and the JP players still played. Also i think server location may affect the number of JP players. My friend in Japan getting an average of 200ms ping time.

Last edited by Saiga on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:41 pm 

lubyen wrote:

Yes 6 players xp at 3 times your rate is better than a solo BST, always been true. Keep the high horse grandstanding to you, no one cares.

Note that this is valid for any soloing job, because BST isn't entitled to it and the 5k/hr that goes with it.

Last edited by Naimah on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:29 pm 

lubyen wrote:

:roll:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:31 pm 

lubyen wrote:
i love that the Japanese wouldn't touch this server with a 10 foot pole because of the disgraceful attitudes of the players here.

Yet back in the 03-5 era JP players would, be very openly against PTing with anyone who wasn't JP, poopsocking endgame content 24/7 and most servers didn't see a non JP king kill until they added the delay before you can claim a mob that just spawned, MPK was a common tactic for them on nidhogg and aspid, or having the PLD spam cure on the tank behind nidhogg and then 2h to make him spike flail. The JP player base back in that era was not very nice to us NA players and half of the "asshole" tactics we actually learned from them during the dark ages before the claim change. Maybe the JP players were nice to each other before SE opened the gates to us NA players. But if you played during that era you knew that the JP player base pretty much declared full on war with anyone who wasn't JP.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:13 pm 

Back on topic.

Something good is that we are getting what is essentially a live letter from Nas pretty soon ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:41 am 

The best thing about this server and the thing that will always remain the best is: nasomi spends thousands of dollars on this server to make it as enjoyable for us as he can. There is no better server in terms of stability. Its number one and will remain number one unless SE ever releases a 05 era retail server.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:19 pm 

Dancer wrote:
The best thing about this server and the thing that will always remain the best is: nasomi spends thousands of dollars on this server to make it as enjoyable for us as he can. There is no better server in terms of stability. Its number one and will remain number one unless SE ever releases a 05 era retail server.

I would argue its better than a would be SE official 05 era server because Nasomi actually listens to what palyers want.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:20 pm 

Saiga wrote:
I would argue its better than a would be SE official 05 era server because Nasomi actually listens to what palyers want.

Funny because "listening to what players want" is what killed the MMORPG genre, ha.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 812 Next