Lobby: Up
Online: 54
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12
 Post subject: Re: Good about Nasomi
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 8:47 am 

I enjoyed this post, Way better than all the ones complaining, I needed this.
I've been around for just over a year and met some amazing people,
Had a few laughs around towns with folks,

I remember being stoked when I got given an angel stone for free.

I remember waiting for the Kazham boat and some Galka runs over to us naked like "Woah people, better put on some pants."

It's the little things,

Even now with the declining population I've met some good folks, had a rough past few weeks getting parties and such but the people I've met have been really nice and this is what keeps me going.

I've run into Issues but this isn't my first private server, I've seen way worse so its not a huge deal to me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:14 am 

Giggle wrote:
I check the forums often, sometimes daily. See a lot of complaints, almost daily. So what do you guys LIKE about the server? What keeps you coming back for more? Why are you even reading this?

Good day. I like the server because it promptly answers questions asked, high-quality moderation and generally a friendly atmosphere on the forum. By the way, I create banners for Linkedin. Recently I came across a cool application - linkedin banner maker, in which it is very easy to create banners, and it turns out stylishly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:52 am 

programmer1311 wrote:
Giggle wrote:
I check the forums often, sometimes daily. See a lot of complaints, almost daily. So what do you guys LIKE about the server? What keeps you coming back for more? Why are you even reading this?

Good day. I like the server because it promptly answers questions asked, high-quality moderation and generally a friendly atmosphere on the forum.

XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:36 pm 

Giggle wrote:

Good day. I really love this forum, because the best moderator support, the best community here will always support and help in any question posed, it's just cool. In my opinion this is the best forum. In general, I recently started working on the topic of IT and Internet Of Things. And the best service for finding useful information on this topic is https://sirinsoftware.com/services/iot-development/, all the information you need about IT. Use :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:40 pm 

Whats good about nasomi is nasomi and all the work he went into creating this, whats bad is the unfriendly community, unhelpful players, and clandestine group linkshells who frown on anyone alien.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12