Lobby: Up
Online: 50
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next
 Post subject: Re: Good about Nasomi
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:24 pm 

Walking through San d'Oria and the starter leveling zones feels like it did in 2005 when I first started. Everyone I've spoken to is friendly and generous! It takes a great community to keep me coming back.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:27 am 

I just want to say i really enjoyed the installer music. Well done.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:51 pm 

I like that it's free, of course. Being the cheapskate that I am, if I paid for an MMORPG I'd be spending all of my free time on it just to get the best possible return on my monthly fee. Thanks to nasomi, I still have a some sort of real life :mrgreen:

I love the Auction House search page on the Web site. It's just so pratical. And the absence of limit to the number of items one can put on sale at the AH.

I love the huge amount of information available in WikiNas and in the forums. I'm new to MMORPGs, and FFXI is by far the most complex game I've played. The learning curve is more like a learning cliff, but the wiki and forum posts helped tremendously.

Thanks nasomi!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:09 am 

Yunalie wrote:
The community. Ive met more nice players here than I ever did on retail.

I played retail since 2003 and community was the best part of FFXI, started 2 days ago nasomi and found 0 communication and /shouted both days for linkshell got 0 answers. Main reason I wanted the LS was to ask questions cause in retail I know what works and how it works here some things don't work and ran into a lot of glitches: starting area I hit normal attack a goblin a non aggro sheep linked lol, easy pray mob gave 87 exp next killed decent challenge got 50 exp, level 1 worm did 14 dmg stone same mob did 14 dmg stone at lv 7 even though he would hit me for 0, skill cap hand to hand for monk is A+ yet at lv 10 monk my skill capped at 24 so 3 skills per level times 10 equal 24 lol.
Main reason I was driven out was community though this is old school ffxi meaning forced group play and after shouting for 2 days for ls got 0 answers I guess the existing players don't need new players in their midst. Enjoy the game for you that can.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:17 am 

Where did you shout? There's a chat system called naschat you could've used to ask for help, too. It shouldn't be possible for a DC to give 50 if an EP gave you 87 at the same level.

Nasomi is an incredible community. If you had issues getting help, that's on you, somehow.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:46 pm 

I Started, 2 weeks definitely something you did wrong cause people are more than willing to help depends on where you shouting and who is the area. Example if you shout in Bastok markets wont get that much response since most people hang out in mines where the choco and Conrad Outpost Tele is at. Shout only works current zone your in and the time of Day people do go to work and/or have children.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:47 pm 

I was in Southern SanDoria and it was packed with people that had link perl on. I didn't even ask for any help all I asked is if there is any linkshell accepting new players. At times I ran into glitches and having a linkshell would be helpful so I can ask does this or that work, as I said before I played this game from day 1 and know every inch of Vanadiel and every NPC and map by heart but on retail they all work here have to be able to ask the ones that been playing for awhile. Also the recruitment part of this forum every new player posting looking for LS has no replay.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:30 pm 

Update day 3 I joined a linkshell /cheer ^^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:01 am 

samuraixiv wrote:
Update day 3 I joined a linkshell /cheer ^^

Sorry it took you so long to get an LS I would have invited you to one of the ones that I am in had I seen this sooner! If you ever need any help message me in game. Forum name is in game name. Hope you're having more fun!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:51 am 

ToAU finally! Thank you Nasomi

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next