Lobby: Up
Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:22 pm 

Nice to see a few names I recognize. Brings back tons of memories. I was Zerox and was briefly in Crusader and WW. Most of my time was with TeleTubbies, Goonies and a period in Cato the japanese LS. Had so many fights and drama with people from KoN over the years, but now i look back at those times as fond memories even with all the crap that went on :) I'm Obernat here at Nasomi btw, hit me up if you wanna chat about those golden years.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:08 am 

Phyrefly wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
I played with KoN and Armada a bit in cerberus, I swapped from diabolos to play with my brother for about a year before he quit. CaptainCaveman was good pplz also, unexpectedly polite when they did endgame. I was used to Sonix having bitch fits at every event from poisioned on diabolos, and always being paranoid about spys from Mercury. Cerberus was a welcome vacation from that. I had the most fun playing with Dirtyal and his wife tho and ofc my brother Micheal, Deathwatch, and Jelly. Those were the days I missed the most in ffxi, but eh.... They all stopped playing for the most part. I ended up leaving cerberus to go back to diabolos to play with some other rl friends tho. I don't miss the endgame, that's never really been what I enjoyed. Took me like 4 years in retail to come to that conclusion though, but once I did, I started to enjoy the game alot more.

Irishlass plays on this server as Irish.

O.o I did not know that ^^
I'll have to hunt her down and /poke her a few times lol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:00 am 

Nabil wrote:
Nice to see a few names I recognize. Brings back tons of memories. I was Zerox and was briefly in Crusader and WW. Most of my time was with TeleTubbies, Goonies and a period in Cato the japanese LS. Had so many fights and drama with people from KoN over the years, but now i look back at those times as fond memories even with all the crap that went on :) I'm Obernat here at Nasomi btw, hit me up if you wanna chat about those golden years.

When were you in WW? I don't remember you. Had a different name though which I am not going to share. I think it was around 09 ish. Good times.. good times. Loved that HNM scene so much. The nice 3 big linkshells (WW, KoN, Armada) fighting for HNMs while everyone just hates Armada. The drama is what made camping HNMs all day long so much fun. That is why I love it when drama happens on here (not between ls members but between linkshells). Trash talking etc.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:16 pm 

Tibby wrote:
Nabil wrote:
The nice 3 big linkshells (WW, KoN, Armada) fighting for HNMs while everyone just hates Armada. The drama is what made camping HNMs all day long so much fun. That is why I love it when drama happens on here (not between ls members but between linkshells). Trash talking etc.

Endgame drama aside Yabai and Aurania were always super nice people to interact with. But I agree that Cerb drama was usually the best drama. I mean, Cerb was the home of Maury and Kaces. What else do you need to say?

Fairy (ThoseGuys/LostParadise)
Cerberus (Resurgence)
Phoenix (Beyond/DynamisBums)
Shiva (Apathy)
Nasomi (DraconicBallad)

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:26 am 

I have made my return thanks to Taleeka

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:49 pm 

Esildir, played from 04-09. Last endgame LS I was in was CaptainCaveman or the memorable Bestienmeister BST LS.

Attachments:
File comment: Some Sky fun with the tarus
0ADA3593-D06E-4F45-97FF-159A3F997691.jpeg
0ADA3593-D06E-4F45-97FF-159A3F997691.jpeg [ 99.83 KiB | Viewed 5391 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 1:05 am 

How about anyone from Hades/Alex? Benn/Usha/Bina were some of the name I went by :)

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:02 pm 

I played on Cerb, I was Asclepius, taru PLD and BLM.

Ran a shell called Revile that was somewhat competitive with HNM/Endgame

Sicklix in Nasomi.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:10 am 

Born and raised on Cerberus 2003 > 2014
Alnor (Cato Ls)
Dragonwaffle (RTU, KoN)

Fatfrog on nas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:21 pm 

Oh hi there, been a long time. I see a few names I recognize.

Akou the asshole reporting for duty.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next