Lobby: Up
Online: 29
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:08 pm 

Hello fellow Hades/Cerberus peoples. I was on Hades until merge into Cerberus with Excellence linkshell and I also ran the Faithbrigade linkshell. My char names were Nephies/Mavira/Blossoming and just started Nasomi about 4 days ago and have been loving it so far! Hope to see you all in game :D

Attachments:
4c9f2410e5336e29c80001ab.jpg
4c9f2410e5336e29c80001ab.jpg [ 93.18 KiB | Viewed 5662 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:14 pm 

Sixkiller from TeleTubbies here :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:44 pm 

Do we have a Cerberus linkpearl setup yet? Just started playing again over the weekend and I need a pearl!

Fairy (ThoseGuys/LostParadise)
Cerberus (Resurgence)
Phoenix (Beyond/DynamisBums)
Shiva (Apathy)
Nasomi (DraconicBallad)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:08 am 

Used to roll around w/ Chubbs on retail/cerb :) Lak, Hades, Cerb i think

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:24 pm 

Wow. Myori, those pics threw me right back to my KoN days!

I was Lelan from '04-'06 (and now on Nasomi)
Turned into Cruciation from '08-'10

Spyre, Friction, Shippo, tons of those other names in there too. I'll see if I can dig up some old ss sometime. I know I have one of Friction standing on top of Jormungand, just gotta find it.

Hit me up sometime, I'd love to get back into a solid LS, especially with some old friends.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:55 pm 

Lelan wrote:
Wow. Myori, those pics threw me right back to my KoN days!

I was Lelan from '04-'06 (and now on Nasomi)
Turned into Cruciation from '08-'10

Spyre, Friction, Shippo, tons of those other names in there too. I'll see if I can dig up some old ss sometime. I know I have one of Friction standing on top of Jormungand, just gotta find it.

Hit me up sometime, I'd love to get back into a solid LS, especially with some old friends.

We have a KoN pearl here on Nasomi. Lots of old Cerberus people are on it, not all are from KoN (I wasn't but played with many who were). Shoot me a tell in-game and I'll direct you to someone who can get you a linkpearl.

Spyre was playing here for a while but I think he quit.

Fairy (ThoseGuys/LostParadise)
Cerberus (Resurgence)
Phoenix (Beyond/DynamisBums)
Shiva (Apathy)
Nasomi (DraconicBallad)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:57 pm 

I played with KoN and Armada a bit in cerberus, I swapped from diabolos to play with my brother for about a year before he quit. CaptainCaveman was good pplz also, unexpectedly polite when they did endgame. I was used to Sonix having bitch fits at every event from poisioned on diabolos, and always being paranoid about spys from Mercury. Cerberus was a welcome vacation from that. I had the most fun playing with Dirtyal and his wife tho and ofc my brother Micheal, Deathwatch, and Jelly. Those were the days I missed the most in ffxi, but eh.... They all stopped playing for the most part. I ended up leaving cerberus to go back to diabolos to play with some other rl friends tho. I don't miss the endgame, that's never really been what I enjoyed. Took me like 4 years in retail to come to that conclusion though, but once I did, I started to enjoy the game alot more.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:46 am 

The_Carrot wrote:
I played with KoN and Armada a bit in cerberus, I swapped from diabolos to play with my brother for about a year before he quit. CaptainCaveman was good pplz also, unexpectedly polite when they did endgame. I was used to Sonix having bitch fits at every event from poisioned on diabolos, and always being paranoid about spys from Mercury. Cerberus was a welcome vacation from that. I had the most fun playing with Dirtyal and his wife tho and ofc my brother Micheal, Deathwatch, and Jelly. Those were the days I missed the most in ffxi, but eh.... They all stopped playing for the most part. I ended up leaving cerberus to go back to diabolos to play with some other rl friends tho. I don't miss the endgame, that's never really been what I enjoyed. Took me like 4 years in retail to come to that conclusion though, but once I did, I started to enjoy the game alot more.

Irishlass plays on this server as Irish.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:14 pm 

Truemyth here from Cerberus. Was in KoN.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:46 pm 

Esildir - On Cerberus from NA release to 09. Was in CaptainCaveman before I quit. /wave

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next