Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:00 am 

Enigmatic wrote:
Bubbly Bernie quest, The Cold Light of Day. https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Th ... ght_of_Day

Get a stack of quus for 200g and trade one at lighthouse, turn in for 500g. Rinse, wash, repeat. I did this 14 years ago and made 100k in few hours as a level 10 thief.

And here I am... doing it again...

Hmm... yeah I've done that quest a couple of times but seeing that the clock is rare it makes it a pain (at least for me) because you have to run back and forth each time (or maybe there's something I'm not aware of?). If you level up fishing to just 11 you can catch Giant Catfish - fish them in Bastok Mines right next to the NPC and you can (probably) make x4 gil in the same amount of time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:47 pm 

Can you do that at 0? What rod/bait?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:49 am 

Enigmatic wrote:
Can you do that at 0? What rod/bait?

No, like I said, it requires you to level fishing to 11 before you can catch those. Level 11 is reached after one whole day of doing nothing but fishing, or just fish a couple of hours every day and you'll get it in less than a week.
You can use the Clothespole (farmable from Goblin Fishers or off the AH for 2k) and little worms (3g/piece from vendors in all 3 towns). You'll have to do a quest item once (to go past level 10) so make sure you have a way of reaching Windy.

You may want to consider leveling fishing all the way to 96. At that level you usually fish Black Soles and will usually get a steady ~40k/hour. It obviously will take a while to get there though.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:13 pm 

A solid addition to the list for San'doria would be Goblin Masks. They sell for around 8k a stack and are easily farmable in KRT around level 12.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:54 pm 

CynicaGaming wrote:
A solid addition to the list for San'doria would be Goblin Masks. They sell for around 8k a stack and are easily farmable in KRT around level 12.

Also works in Bastok - Goblins can be farmed en mass in Dangruf Wadi.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:21 am 

just started out, in Windurst areas, any farms here? i sold a crab meat for 271g which at lv7 is a ton :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:30 am 

Abefroman wrote:
just started out, in Windurst areas, any farms here? i sold a crab meat for 271g which at lv7 is a ton :D

Crawlers drop Crawler Calculus, 3 of which can be handed in for a repeatable quest for 600gil (essentially 200gil per calculus), they also drop silk thread, which vendors for 200~ gil. You can also sell this on the Auction House, currently going for 6000 gil per stack!

Goblin Thugs drop Wild Onions, which vendor for 72gil each, or if you stack them, sell for about 2000~ gil for 12 on the Auction House, too.

Yagudo Necklaces also sell pretty fast at around 2.3k for a stack of 12 on the auction.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:25 pm 

Nyoomy wrote:
Abefroman wrote:

Crawlers drop Crawler Calculus, 3 of which can be handed in for a repeatable quest for 600gil (essentially 200gil per calculus), they also drop silk thread, which vendors for 200~ gil. You can also sell this on the Auction House, currently going for 6000 gil per stack!

Goblin Thugs drop Wild Onions, which vendor for 72gil each, or if you stack them, sell for about 2000~ gil for 12 on the Auction House, too.

Yagudo Necklaces also sell pretty fast at around 2.3k for a stack of 12 on the auction.

That repeatable quest is a fast Windurst reputation quest so I can imagine how those would sell well, especially to people like me who hate farming, instead opting to craft or fish and use the gil to buy that stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:54 am 

Get Ashita v3 going. Load add on peekaboo, hit up a mining point. Watch profits rise. Did this for couple months and had all hq gears. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:27 am 

mopho wrote:
Get Ashita v3 going. Load add on peekaboo, hit up a mining point. Watch profits rise. Did this for couple months and had all hq gears. Enjoy.

I hope this is a troll

Don't do this if you were thinking too lol

Our recent accomplishments

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next