Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Gardening
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:12 pm 

Maybe this thread taking off will get Nas' attention and he'll start implementing gardening.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:35 am 

DaftGringo wrote:
Maybe this thread taking off will get Nas' attention and he'll start implementing gardening.

Maybe, hopefully, though doubtful seeing that existing features still have annoying bugs that need to be fixed and also because he had to deal with the latest RMT issue and as the server grows bigger unfortunately it's more than likely things like this will happen again.
Personally the one thing that I'd really like to see fixed before anything else is that bug that forces you to disband the party when you want to desync levels.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:24 pm 

How long till Gardening? Some time passed by since the threat was opened.....I cant understand why a basic feature isnt implemented yet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:06 pm 

Let's see here. It was a basic future years ago, and it wasn't implemented up until this thread was created in November. Another 3 weeks have passed, and you're wondering why that hasn't changed? lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:24 pm 

Maybe I can trade in all my gardening supplies I purchased before I found out to the ZNM gear NPC for a refund.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:13 pm 

Dexx wrote:
Maybe I can trade in all my gardening supplies I purchased before I found out to the ZNM gear NPC for a refund.

Mark it up and sell it to someone else who doesn’t know yet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:54 pm 

Miriam wrote:
How long till Gardening? Some time passed by since the threat was opened.....I cant understand why a basic feature isnt implemented yet.

That's because it's nas' hobby, not job, he doesn't get paid a penny, rather, he pays the bills to keep the server running.
Seriously, it sounds really ungrateful. If you play retail and there's some guy/girl whose job is make sure things don't break then you have a right to complain.
Plus, with that huge DDoS of the past week I think nas had more serious issues to worry about.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:09 am 

Ok stop. Wait. Are you advising me to load up 10 mules full of cheap ass tree cuttings?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:31 pm 

Nightcoder wrote:
Miriam wrote:

That's because it's nas' hobby, not job, he doesn't get paid a penny, rather, he pays the bills to keep the server running.
Seriously, it sounds really ungrateful. If you play retail and there's some guy/girl whose job is make sure things don't break then you have a right to complain.
Plus, with that huge DDoS of the past week I think nas had more serious issues to worry about.

Its not ment be as ungradeful or anything. Please stop interpreting or boost a artificial drama. Just take it as it was - a question.

Maybe there´s a reason why it isnt there yet. And I have no idea how to keep a server running, thats why im asked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:13 pm 

I love that I had 9k gil. Just spend 7k of it on a table and pots and just found out gardening isn't working.

Now I have pots and 2k gil.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next