Nasomi Community FFXI Server
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/

2016-07-27 Nasomi Census
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=609
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Sachertorte [ Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016-07-27 Nasomi Census

Aw, I don't own 1% of the total gil in circulation yet. I've definitely got to get to work on that.

Author:  exelyon [ Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016-07-27 Nasomi Census

How do you feel about a 3 and a half year anniversary update to this, nas?

Author:  Drink Pepsi [ Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016-07-27 Nasomi Census

The anniversary is only 3 months away, I'd imagine he'd wait until then if anything.

Author:  exelyon [ Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016-07-27 Nasomi Census

Drink Pepsi wrote:
The anniversary is only 3 months away, I'd imagine he'd wait until then if anything.



That's too reasonable. I'm not sure if I'll survive.

Author:  kritters [ Tue May 22, 2018 1:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016-07-27 Nasomi Census

nasomi wrote:
On July 28th, 2016 will be the 3rd anniversary of Nasomi. We want to take some time to release some general statistics about the server.

In total, there have been 16928 accounts created!

Across all those accounts, there have been 20,310 characters!

Of those characters...
6,733 are Hume.
3,637 are Elvaan.
4,612 are Tarutaru.
3,545 are Mithra.
1,783 are Galka.

Not to mention...
12,450 are Male, or 61%.
7,860 are Female, or 38%.

Plus...
9,890 have over 1 hour playtime
2,536 have over 100 hours playtime.
969 have over 500 hours playtime.
463 have over 1,000 hours playtime.
253 have over 1,500 hours playtime.

Top 5 players by playtime:
Consortium
Viktoriya
Cokey
Pepsi
Kat

Congratulations! Now go outside.

There are 8,192 characters from San d'Oria.
There are 6,782 characters from Bastok.
There are 5,336 characters from Windurst.

In total there is 1,040,966,353 gil in circulation!

There have been 767,583 Auction House transactions totaling 7,745,923,176 gil.
That's 7,074,094 gil spent per day and 700 transactions per day!

There are 383 linkshells.
There are a total of 3,163 linkpearls.
There are a total of 4,977 pearl sacks(Mostly Moghouse!)

There are an average of 54,686 chat lines per day.
Of those, 14,212 are /tell's, S-E-C-R-E-T!

On average there are 493 unique IP's connecting per day.
There are over 1250 unique IP's connecting per week!

lol only 500 unique ids but theres over 1000 online so every body is dual boxing

Author:  Nabutso [ Tue May 22, 2018 1:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016-07-27 Nasomi Census

kritters wrote:
lol only 500 unique ids but theres over 1000 online so every body is dual boxing

You're responding to a census from 2016.

Not just that, but you misread what he reported in 2016. the 500 unique IPs per day doesn't mean 500 online at once.

In comparison, we have over 1500 unique IPs connecting to the server per day now. That doesn't mean they're all online at once. About half are at peak: https://na.nasomi.com/status/

Additionally, at peak, abut 75% of all characters are being controlled by unique IPs.

Author:  Nekozuko [ Tue May 22, 2018 3:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016-07-27 Nasomi Census

Nabutso wrote:
kritters wrote:
lol only 500 unique ids but theres over 1000 online so every body is dual boxing

You're responding to a census from 2016.

Not just that, but you misread what he reported in 2016. the 500 unique IPs per day doesn't mean 500 online at once.

In comparison, we have over 1500 unique IPs connecting to the server per day now. That doesn't mean they're all online at once. About half are at peak: https://na.nasomi.com/status/

Additionally, at peak, abut 75% of all characters are being controlled by unique IPs.

Is there a 2018 census somewhere?

Author:  Nabutso [ Tue May 22, 2018 3:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016-07-27 Nasomi Census

Nekozuko wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
kritters wrote:
lol only 500 unique ids but theres over 1000 online so every body is dual boxing

You're responding to a census from 2016.

Not just that, but you misread what he reported in 2016. the 500 unique IPs per day doesn't mean 500 online at once.

In comparison, we have over 1500 unique IPs connecting to the server per day now. That doesn't mean they're all online at once. About half are at peak: https://na.nasomi.com/status/

Additionally, at peak, abut 75% of all characters are being controlled by unique IPs.

Is there a 2018 census somewhere?

The census is done on the anniversary of the server's launch.

2 more months for the 2018 one. 2017 is here though: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3320

Author:  Avellion [ Sat May 26, 2018 1:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2016-07-27 Nasomi Census

Nabutso wrote:
Nekozuko wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
You're responding to a census from 2016.

Not just that, but you misread what he reported in 2016. the 500 unique IPs per day doesn't mean 500 online at once.

In comparison, we have over 1500 unique IPs connecting to the server per day now. That doesn't mean they're all online at once. About half are at peak: https://na.nasomi.com/status/

Additionally, at peak, abut 75% of all characters are being controlled by unique IPs.

Is there a 2018 census somewhere?

The census is done on the anniversary of the server's launch.

2 more months for the 2018 one. 2017 is here though: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3320


I would absolutely love it if Nasomi broke down Job numbers over say level 20 or something on the 2018 one.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/