Lobby: Up
Online: 39
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2239 Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:53 pm 

I said that should happen just because of how childish you acted.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:56 pm 

Before I said anything you said to several others very cold replies.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:57 pm 

Nathano wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
Nathano you spammed naschat with all caps cursing people out.

You were anything but constructive. You took no part in convincing nas that you deserve some compensation. The rest of us who said we were sad to see it go but knew it needed to be done, and that it's harsh on the people losing items, were the ones to get him to give you at least -something-.

Let me ask you this; wasn’t it myself who made the suggestion for you to put the poll on the forum when you wanted me to do it? Weren’t others agreeing with me before then? Yeah I am not the first person to suggest the discussion in itself and I myself won’t take credit—it would be wrong of me to do so. But it was the conjoined effort of everyone. Sure I took it hard at first and didn’t I apologize later on? I think I did. But what did you do? You bashed me in irc and acting like it’s justified. No that isn’t how you handle your player base. I understand you help people for free, but there’s other ways to handle that frustration than take down to someone.

This is just hypocritical bullshit. You acted like a child who had his toys taken away and didn't want to do the chores to earn them back. I sympathize with you regarding losing an item, but the way you conducted yourself makes it very hard to respect your position. That's all I have to say about this.

https://www.topshelf.team/
2017 TS Fantasy Football Champion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:57 pm 

before you said anything? You were one of the first people to bring it up in naschat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:00 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
before you said anything? You were one of the first people to bring it up in naschat

Can I have the naschat history link to confirm if I was in fact the first one?

Last edited by Nathano on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:02 pm 

Fid wrote:
Nathano wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
Nathano you spammed naschat with all caps cursing people out.

You were anything but constructive. You took no part in convincing nas that you deserve some compensation. The rest of us who said we were sad to see it go but knew it needed to be done, and that it's harsh on the people losing items, were the ones to get him to give you at least -something-.

Let me ask you this; wasn’t it myself who made the suggestion for you to put the poll on the forum when you wanted me to do it? Weren’t others agreeing with me before then? Yeah I am not the first person to suggest the discussion in itself and I myself won’t take credit—it would be wrong of me to do so. But it was the conjoined effort of everyone. Sure I took it hard at first and didn’t I apologize later on? I think I did. But what did you do? You bashed me in irc and acting like it’s justified. No that isn’t how you handle your player base. I understand you help people for free, but there’s other ways to handle that frustration than take down to someone.

This is just hypocritical bullshit. You acted like a child who had his toys taken away and didn't want to do the chores to earn them back. I sympathize with you regarding losing an item, but the way you conducted yourself makes it very hard to respect your position. That's all I have to say about this.

Again I apologized, but with respect to what I saw in naschat with his cruel remarks saying we were lucky that they weren’t taken right now and that it’s rented and we should be grateful without first understanding the other side, then of course I’d get upset. I wasn’t the first to talk about it and several others before and after me had the same cold reply regardless how polite they asked. I don’t think he cared at all he just wanted it gone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:06 pm 

But fid, with that stated I’m happy a compromise was made. And as I said I have nothing else to say about that part. But I outlined my critique to your earlier question and told you straight up I was wrong when I first started to discuss it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:07 pm 

Nathano wrote:
Now grow up, this matter is settled. Let us focus as coming together.

You're the only one that can't let it go, you're the one that keeps bringing it up and can't get over it without having the last word on the matter.
It's been decided already, but that's not even what you wanted, even if Nas was to give you 10mil for that item you'd still not stop bitching about the past and his different ways of handling issues.
Just like a baby whose pacifier has been taken away but still can't stop whining after giving it back to him. You're the one that needs to grow the heck up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:09 pm 

I said I’m happy with the result. How is that not letting it go? It’s the hateful comments in reply that keep me coming back. But I guess I should be the bigger man and not reply to them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:10 pm 

I always miss the good stuff in naschat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 2239 Next