Lobby: Up
Online: 41
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 2439 Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:38 pm 

We were having a logical conversation; wasn’t it what caused you to mention that older players have leverage? Or how about the constructive comment on the poll thread or the 6 others that were shut down? Those too were constructive. Even in here, it was and I get attacked. But it’s ok. Many people agreed with me on here, in naschat, in the game as well. The poll reflected it. And many people even used the same arguments I used. So yes, it was constructive and I see this as a personal attack to try and shut me down. But it can’t. Because what I did wrong I apologized for. And I said I’m happy with the result. What more is this conversation after this, but to slander another person?

Edit: we don’t have to agree. But at least we can agree to disagree.

Last edited by Nathano on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:39 pm 

Nathano wrote:
So you tell me where I am happy with the result. You said Nas could give us 10 m and I wouldn’t be happy yet I bet he’s giving us less then a mil and/or Zeni pops or something smaller. Am I complaining. No I’m not. I’m happy with the result. You are trying to bait me and it won’t work.

There's not a single piece of gear on your SAM that you got the way it was intended on retail Nathano. You went from NQ everything + Assault jerkin, to Ace's helm (gotten from a joke of a KV) Hachi, Haidate. (I imagine your LS tanked Byakko with BSTs like they did KV) and cheapass PW gear.

I repeat. NOTHING YOU EARNED ON NASOMI CAME CLOSE TO WHAT IT TOOK ON RETAIL TO GET. You'd still be using a panther mask and AJ if this was retail, so just be happy you're able to get anything on Nasomi.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:40 pm 

I had it on retail, excluding the nana which id actually be happier with a Hagun. I know that all too well. But as I said, im happy with how Nas handled it. Thank you.

Edit: if you have any questions on my character in retail, I’d be happy to give you players that play right now who could verify what I had and the endgame ls that I was in. I can provide you with that if you want. And no last thing, my ls currently had a tank. So yeah.

Second edit: no I never had a Hachi. Never bought it. I had a haubyergon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:56 pm 

Nathano wrote:
I had it on retail, excluding the nana which id actually be happier with a Hagun. I know that all too well. But as I said, im happy with how Nas handled it. Thank you.

Edit: if you have any questions on my character in retail, I’d be happy to give you players that play right now who could verify what I had and the endgame ls that I was in. I can provide you with that if you want. And no last thing, my ls currently had a tank. So yeah.

Second edit: no I never had a Hachi. Never bought it. I had a haubyergon.

You're missing my point. I dont doubt your capabilities as a player or what you accomplished on retail. My point is that you skipped very obvious progression steps in order to obtain the gear you currently have that you claim you "earned." No one went from AJ to a Hachi body on retail. No one tanked KV with a BST and replaced an NQ Panther's mask with it. Again Im not knocking your hustle or saying you have no right to pursue said gear. But especially from those who accomplished these things on retail, could we all start acting a LITTLE less horrified this gear that we obtained oh so easily is being taken away? You're not fooling anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:56 pm 

I didn’t have a Hachi what are you talking about???

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:58 pm 

And a panther mask? What? I had a voyager sallet. Bro, look at my ah history you telll me if I bought that. I had AJ. Right. But I also had JSE , funma, o kote, h kote, rutter sabatons, snipers as well. I was decently geared before getting that helm--to include a swift belt many months before getting that KV drop. I even had the zanbatto and Soborro before getting nana. Don’t come here telling me what I had when you have no clue. I worked hard for everything I've done. My gearset shows how hard I worked. Anyone who knows me knows this.

Edit: why did i use jse body/AJ? Simple, I bought the Nana instead of the Hauby. Which meh, I see how poor of a choice that was but I eventually got one regardless.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:28 pm 

Nathano wrote:
And a panther mask? What? I had a voyager sallet. Bro, look at my ah history you telll me if I bought that. I had AJ. Right. But I also had JSE , funma, o kote, h kote, rutter sabatons, snipers as well. I was decently geared before getting that helm--to include a swift belt many months before getting that KV drop. I even had the zanbatto and Soborro before getting nana. Don’t come here telling me what I had when you have no clue. I worked hard for everything I've done. My gearset shows how hard I worked. Anyone who knows me knows this.

Edit: why did i use jse body/AJ? Simple, I bought the Nana instead of the Hauby. Which meh, I see how poor of a choice that was but I eventually got one regardless.

I apologize then, perhaps I had you mixed up with another person. Didnt mean to paint you in a bad light from that perspective, but my point stands in how entitled some people feel to gear that you just COULDNT get this easy on retail. No one's entitled to anything.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:38 pm 

lockecole777 wrote:
Nathano wrote:

I apologize then, perhaps I had you mixed up with another person. Didnt mean to paint you in a bad light from that perspective, but my point stands in how entitled some people feel to gear that you just COULDNT get this easy on retail. No one's entitled to anything.

I deserve some criticism because I was wrong how I first handled it in IRC with Nabu. No way around it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:46 pm 

Nathano wrote:
I deserve some criticism because I was wrong how I first handled it in IRC with Nabu. No way around it.

You deserve even more for your actions on the forums.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:06 am 

Kazen wrote:
Nathano wrote:

You deserve even more for your actions on the forums.

As I said many times on here, I am happy how Nas handled it. If you think I am arguing for anything else, you're wrong. At this point I am only defending myself from rude comments.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 2439 Next