Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 9 Next
 Post subject: Re: Bst nerfs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:01 pm 

Nirfh wrote:
I've recently started playing on Nasomi and was a BST main back in the day. It disgusted me seeing all the BST leveling the class simply because it was overpowered, and I'm happy to see that Nas is balancing the class back to where they were. Solo tanking HNM is insane and players should have never expected it to remain that way. There is still a lot of cool shit BST can do such as solo quite a few high ticket BCNM and world NM that I used to do in retail. The amount of entitlement I've seen from players this past day and a half from getting their ill-gotten ZNM gear taken away as well as crying over BST nerfs is ridiculous, grow up already.

+100

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:13 pm 

Tex wrote:
Holdenknight wrote:
lmao
Lets nerf bsts to era accurate, but keep everything else the way it is....because...because

Who is biggest whiner here?

Charm wyvern? should we ask nas to put a couple wyverns in every zone?

As if this thread and the previous thread infested by lolKarem wasn't evidence enough, yes it is the Bsts crying the most and by a large margin.

Is this all you got? Cry,Salty....ect? Are we in grade school now?

Why shouldnt bsts get mad about something that only affected them but not others? A server that states 'FFXI 2005 era' refuses to be 'era accurate' and eliminates items/gears that are not in era but
enforced bsts to be 'era accurate'!?!?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:15 pm 

There is almost nothing out of era on this server. And it has constantly trended toward having less and less. BST became the next target as they became a gross outlier in ability and difference from retail.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:15 pm 

Holdenknight wrote:
Tex wrote:
Holdenknight wrote:
lmao
Lets nerf bsts to era accurate, but keep everything else the way it is....because...because

Who is biggest whiner here?

Charm wyvern? should we ask nas to put a couple wyverns in every zone?

As if this thread and the previous thread infested by lolKarem wasn't evidence enough, yes it is the Bsts crying the most and by a large margin.

Why shouldnt bsts get mad about something that only affected them but not others? A server that states 'FFXI 2005 era' refuses to be 'era accurate' and eliminates items/gears that are not in era but

Bst is still far from era accurate. Also this effects everyone who benefitted from bsts killing PW for them

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:24 pm 

Juront wrote:
Holdenknight wrote:
Tex wrote:

Bst is still far from era accurate. Also this effects everyone who benefitted from bsts killing PW for them

who said bst can't kill pw now?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:29 pm 

Kinda hard to kill an enemy that isn't there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:49 pm 

Tomberi wrote:
meisam wrote:
bst can't be improved beyond lvl 75 with best equipment when half of your dps is from pets your still a bst that rely on his pet that his damage can't be improved by anything except foods. even square released lots of bst equipments since they saw their error lol

it's interesting though that people just talk about OP bst and don't care about under powered bst.
if you understand one day that bst is "too weak" would you come here and say let's make bst better?

You leveled up bst because it was broken, if you have fun with the job you'll keep on playing it.
Bst is quite dependant of gear, in fact you'll want tp,ws,charm and reward sets to be competent.
I want to see your point of how bst is "too weak", but looking at jobs like mnk, lolpup or most jobs are I think it's far from the truth

I suggest you do not assume things that you don't understand to begin with. I still lvling my bst. I lvled bst because I like it and that's it.
I wonder why you always try to win argument and make all argument personal and directed to me rather than toward the game balance
if you cared about the game one bit. you would bring me proof that a bst 75 without some kind of advantage was best in a single task compared to all the jobs out there. you don't even understand bst. bst isn't about gear you can't solo a nm as you claim it by equipment. you can only win it with knowledge. equipment helps of course, but won't decide the outcome. unlike other jobs

in the end none of this discussion matters our opinion means nothing.
I am surprised this post survived for this long haha :).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:08 pm 

lockecole777 wrote:
Nirfh wrote:
I've recently started playing on Nasomi and was a BST main back in the day. It disgusted me seeing all the BST leveling the class simply because it was overpowered, and I'm happy to see that Nas is balancing the class back to where they were. Solo tanking HNM is insane and players should have never expected it to remain that way. There is still a lot of cool shit BST can do such as solo quite a few high ticket BCNM and world NM that I used to do in retail. The amount of entitlement I've seen from players this past day and a half from getting their ill-gotten ZNM gear taken away as well as crying over BST nerfs is ridiculous, grow up already.

They'll get over it, people don't like their shiny things taken away, but the people who are actually here to play the game and experience the content will continue on. Nothings new.

People don't like their stuff that they worked for to be taken away here because this hasn't been the precedent thus far. Did he take away relics when you could get them very easy? No. So why are these things being considered to be taken away in this instance but not that one?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:11 pm 

Fmtwo confirmed didn't read the post about relics

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:20 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
Fmtwo confirmed didn't read the post about relics

I read every post in this topic and didn't see anything conclusive. Care to enlighten me?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 9 Next