Lobby: Up
Online: 44
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next
 Post subject: Re: Bst nerfs
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:45 am 

Tex wrote:
Holdenknight wrote:
Tex wrote:

As if this thread and the previous thread infested by lolKarem wasn't evidence enough, yes it is the Bsts crying the most and by a large margin.

Is this all you got? Cry,Salty....ect? Are we in grade school now?

Considering I quoted you - which your post basically amounted to saying the same thing - I would say yes presumably.

u mad

No, I dont get mad at pepole who admit they they are still in grade school. I love children

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:46 am 

Holdenknight wrote:
Tex wrote:
Holdenknight wrote:

Is this all you got? Cry,Salty....ect? Are we in grade school now?

Considering I quoted you - which your post basically amounted to saying the same thing - I would say yes presumably.

u mad

No, I dont get mad at pepole who admit they they are still in grade school. I love children

when hes said "u mad " u know this is not classic ff11 need to be remove/ignore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:58 am 

meisam wrote:
I suggest you do not assume things that you don't understand to begin with. I still lvling my bst. I lvled bst because I like it and that's it.
I wonder why you always try to win argument and make all argument personal and directed to me rather than toward the game balance
if you cared about the game one bit. you would bring me proof that a bst 75 without some kind of advantage was best in a single task compared to all the jobs out there. you don't even understand bst. bst isn't about gear you can't solo a nm as you claim it by equipment. you can only win it with knowledge. equipment helps of course, but won't decide the outcome. unlike other jobs

in the end none of this discussion matters our opinion means nothing.
I am surprised this post survived for this long haha :).

I think bst is more "balanced" now, that is all. But I agree with you that there's no point on arguing about it for sure.
Wish you luck mate, and have fun with the game, that's all that matters.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:10 am 

just delete BST and PUP they were classes designed for people who didn't have time to party which isn't an issue on a multi-box server

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:03 pm 

Kongal wrote:
just delete BST and PUP they were classes designed for people who didn't have time to party which isn't an issue on a multi-box server

holy shit the salt is real, you've decided to shit up multiple threads with this now.

go away

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:54 pm 

I hope all of you forum trolls got herpes for Christmas,all I want is my merits back so I can use them on a playable job,and I don't feel like I wasted so much time on useless merits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:20 pm 

Ralphie wrote:
I hope all of you forum trolls got herpes for Christmas,all I want is my merits back so I can use them on a playable job,and I don't feel like I wasted so much time on useless merits

Joke's on you, I already had herpes and I didn't even have to ask Santa.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:28 pm 

Whiny ass bandwagon BST who complain about having their ludicrously overpowered toy taken away can go jump up their own asses. If you don't like the job as it is now (which is still far more powerful than it was on retail at the time) ... ...cool. Bye!

BA merits aren't wasted; they're still totally usable on funguar and HQ tigers. And if you thought playing BST was just pulling out a jug and letting it do everything for you, the job was never for you in the first place. Also, you probably just flat out suck at the job.

So tired of these epeen-obsessed children who think that making the job closer to in-era accuracy has wronged them somehow because they can't get hard looking at their crabdaddy doing all the work for them anymore. BST isn't and wasn't a frontline HNM job, and it's definitely not for everyone.

BST is specifically for people who like to earn what they achieve, so it's no surprise that we've got entitled bandwagon-jumpers crying that their unearned dominance has been taken away. This change was for the best. If this makes you stop playing BST, I'm glad. You won't be missed.

epilogue: I can just picture it now: whiners all going off to lvl DRK, playing Papa Roach while cutting themselves and making really irritating macros that scream "<call1> CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES" whenever they JA or WS.

Now THAT'S in-era.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:45 pm 

Nasomi is a nostalgia trip in more ways than one. Reading this forum is like being back in Jr. High! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:15 pm 

lolBST wrote:
Whiny ass bandwagon BST who complain about having their ludicrously overpowered toy taken away can go jump up their own asses. If you don't like the job as it is now (which is still far more powerful than it was on retail at the time) ... ...cool. Bye!

BA merits aren't wasted; they're still totally usable on funguar and HQ tigers. And if you thought playing BST was just pulling out a jug and letting it do everything for you, the job was never for you in the first place. Also, you probably just flat out suck at the job.

So tired of these epeen-obsessed children who think that making the job closer to in-era accuracy has wronged them somehow because they can't get hard looking at their crabdaddy doing all the work for them anymore. BST isn't and wasn't a frontline HNM job, and it's definitely not for everyone.

BST is specifically for people who like to earn what they achieve, so it's no surprise that we've got entitled bandwagon-jumpers crying that their unearned dominance has been taken away. This change was for the best. If this makes you stop playing BST, I'm glad. You won't be missed.

epilogue: I can just picture it now: whiners all going off to lvl DRK, playing Papa Roach while cutting themselves and making really irritating macros that scream "<call1> CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES" whenever they JA or WS.

Now THAT'S in-era.

This is the first thing in 4 years on these forums to legitimately make me lol IRL, thank you sir.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next