Online: 47
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:43 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: You fools!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:22 am 

Nabutso wrote:
There will never be a 99 cap or abyssea. ToAU was always meant to be included.

You guys are on drugs.

WOOOOOSH

That was sarcasm.

Just letting you know. You completely missed the point I was trying to convey. It's the fact that Nas can do whatever he wants whenever he chooses whether we like it or not, am I correct? People need to stop acting like they are being wronged over something they aren't paying for. Just like your comic displayed, he has no actual obligation to do anything he's done and he can just stop doing it one day and shut the server down.
¿Comprendes?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:26 am 

spoilers: after 5 years of being forced into running the server nasomi will finally realize that he can turn it off and move on in the series finale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:48 am 

i only understood about half of what you just said

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:34 am 

Goblin Slayer wrote:
Concepcion wrote:
nothing needs to be removed. people who want to bring others down with them are spiteful retards.

i was referring to the people who argued that “exploited” relics and other stuff from the past should also be removed.

i bought pw items with gil and am satisfied that i won’t lose everything at least.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:44 am 

If a month ago, nas wrote us a message saying that he would like to implement Toau and znms but he felt that the current over saturation of gear that is supposed to be insanely rare and incredibly hard to obtain off a properly coded mega boss of the znm system would cheapen the release of such long awaited for and sought after content. If he then took a public poll saying we can choose between keeping our toau gear or rerolling that portion of the content and obtain it as it was meant to be obtained, and experience all else that toau had to offer. If he said that he would legitimately take the results of that poll as his decision maker, it would overwhelmingly be in favor of wiping the gear and implementing the content. Let's just all pretend that happened. And bonus, it sounds like you're not even losing your lower tiered znm gear, which some of it is actually far more useful than a small stat boost on your body piece or a 3rd rate GK.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:11 am 

Aeroo wrote:
If a month ago, nas wrote us a message saying that he would like to implement Toau and znms but he felt that the current over saturation of gear that is supposed to be insanely rare and incredibly hard to obtain off a properly coded mega boss of the znm system would cheapen the release of such long awaited for and sought after content. If he then took a public poll saying we can choose between keeping our toau gear or rerolling that portion of the content and obtain it as it was meant to be obtained, and experience all else that toau had to offer. If he said that he would legitimately take the results of that poll as his decision maker, it would overwhelmingly be in favor of wiping the gear and implementing the content. Let's just all pretend that happened. And bonus, it sounds like you're not even losing your lower tiered znm gear, which some of it is actually far more useful than a small stat boost on your body piece or a 3rd rate GK.

i agree gaining gear the intended way is more fun , plus what other content at endgame are u going to play?

the content in FFXI Nas is finite , once ToaU is complete then done....no more future content at all ,dont thing wotg will be implemented ever.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:52 pm 

#1 problem of this server is and has always been that Nas simply isn't good at PR. Agree or disagree with what he does, it really doesn't matter. We are long past the point where the individual problems of single players are a big concern for him. He's got a whole host of issues to deal with that he didn't previously and trying to corral screaming children probably isn't high on his list. If your special snowflake syndrome can't cope with that, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

I mean this in the most objective way possible, but either get over it and move on, or go somewhere else. It really doesn't matter either way. Server will keep growing and improving with or without any of us individually.

P.S. For the record, I'll be losing 3 PW items obtained over several 1 hour+ alliance-scale fights with BLMs and SMNs, not BST ezmode, and I'm fine with that because its just a damn game and a free one at that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:42 pm 

bst ezmode....lmao
once upon a time. there was a Notorius monster-PW lurking in his cave strike fear to everyone who mention his name.. only those few with power bless by god dare to seek PW treasure and they return home with glory( ooohh the hachi)...

and one day.. ONE fk-up BST looking at those heros with shininny armor and drool over it dream about it. all that BST want was Shenlong's b. for his shitty mnk. he was at the door step of Aydeewa cave, where those heroes just drop the Shelong's to the ground instead of giving it to the BST... well heck its on.

the bst beg and beg his buddies until oneday they decide to give him a chance to take on the NM.. well guess wha its was not a hecking ez-mode u mofker we try we win we try again until its refine to be easy.

(like u all say faf was easy now .... oh yea u learn to stay on faf feet intead of going for itsss azzz)
(like those who lives though time(classic ff11) and reborn with know how its easy here)
but its was not easy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:45 pm 

Karem wins again. Everyone else's arguments are way less funny.