PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:22 am 

Newb here:

The hell happened?

Attachments:
huh.jpg
huh.jpg [ 729.35 KiB | Viewed 2229 times ]

Post subject: Re: Supplies are old?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:38 am 

If you try to do a supply quest during the weekend there's like a limbo/transition period between the new conquest tally on friday and it being applied sunday at midnight (i think?). So I would just hold off on doing supply missions until monday. You can pick up supply missions during this time, but AFAIK they can't actually be completely and the supplies will go bad once the actual changeover happens.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:59 am 

LiqLiqLiq wrote:
If you try to do a supply quest during the weekend there's like a limbo/transition period between the new conquest tally on friday and it being applied sunday at midnight (i think?). So I would just hold off on doing supply missions until monday. You can pick up supply missions during this time, but AFAIK they can't actually be completely and the supplies will go bad once the actual changeover happens.

That's not true. You can complete the supply missions NP during that time as long as you actually complete the quest before Monday. The only thing that won't work is picking the supplies on Sunday and delivering them on Monday or later. Either pick on Sunday and deliver on Sunday or pick on Monday or later.
Actually a lot of people deliberately run supply missions on Sunday because of the broken outposts issue (i.e. a bug where an outpost is shown as owned by a certain nation on the map but the guards will be another nation when you get there, therefore no supply missions can be completed at all). By picking supplies on Sunday you minimize the risk of running into broken outposts because if you do you can just wait for Monday and pick supplies for another region. If you pick your supplies on Monday or later and then run into a broken outpost you're screwed because you'll not be able to run any further supply quests until the end of the week (and lose the outposts that your nation had).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:09 am 

Goblin Slayer wrote:
Over 1k for a Chocobo that’s crazy. This is probably one of the many bugs Nasomi is known for..so I wouldn’t be so shocked.

Not a bug, retail behaviour. Mea chocobo was often over 5k when I played. More people using it = higher prices.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:34 am 

Supplies reset at midnight sunday night EST. Bad timing.

Chocobo price is determined by the number of people using it. It goes down over time. Not a bug.