Lobby: Up
Online: 37
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17 Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:30 pm 

No, I haven't had a previous version installed. I just downloaded it today and installed for the first time. As far as I know, nothing was overwritten.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:34 pm 

Kolos wrote:
No, I haven't had a previous version installed. I just downloaded it today and installed for the first time. As far as I know, nothing was overwritten.

You misunderstand. The current nasomi installer comes with an old launcher that needs to be deleted and replaced with the one linked in the first post of this thread.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:46 pm 

Ah Ok. I did as you said, making sure not to overwrite it, and now I get this message.

System.Exception: Failed to launch boot file.

File Path: .\\ffxi-bootmod\\boot.exe
Error: 2
at Ashita.Classes.AshitaInjector.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<LaunchConfiguration>b__0()

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:47 pm 

Kolos wrote:
Ah Ok. I did as you said, making sure not to overwrite it, and now I get this message.

System.Exception: Failed to launch boot file.

File Path: .\\ffxi-bootmod\\boot.exe
Error: 2
at Ashita.Classes.AshitaInjector.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<LaunchConfiguration>b__0()

Scroll down to issue #6 in the first post.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:02 am 

Alright! Everything is up and running. Thank you for the quick help!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:49 pm 

So I was on last night perfectly fine. And now this morning when I launch the game and get to the black screen where I typically type in my login and pass, it just says cannot connect to server in red letters and shuts out. I don't even get the option to press 1 or 2. Not sure how to fix, can anyone assist please

Will this fix itself? Because I tried troubleshooting and nothing is working. Gotta go back to retail now to get my fix smh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:52 am 

I deleted my previous Ashita folder, I made sure windows defender or any other virus software wasnt blocking it and Im still getting this.
What do?

Attachments:
e.png
e.png [ 36.43 KiB | Viewed 6424 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:35 pm 

Hi I keep failing to launch boot.exe no quarantined threats, no antivirus system. So I cant restore the boot.exe, very lost ive uninstalled multiple times and keep coming to this same problem. Please help any information or ideas are much appreciated since I am on day 3 of trying to download this game.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:56 pm 

Im getting failed to connect to server when i launch the game

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:11 pm 

System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot process request because the process (2776) has exited.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessHandle(Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.OpenProcessHandle(Int32 access)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.get_Handle()
at Ashita.Classes.ManagedInjector.InjectModule(Int32 processId, String module, Boolean suspendProcess)

been trying to trouble shoot for few days cant seem to get around this error when i attempt to launch ashita

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17 Next