Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:29 pm 

Hi,

I just downloaded the installer, ran it and there's a Nasomi button on my desktop. I double click it and it brings up the boot.exe command prompt window and after about 8 seconds red text appears saying 'unable to connect to server, shutting down'

I'm not very computer savvy, but I haven't found a fix to this looking through the message boards. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:00 pm 

Last night I started getting "Failed to connect to server" message when trying to log on which is weird because the previous night I was on with no issues. I tried all the fixes listed but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:20 pm 

I have downloaded the files and extracted them to a directory. I click on nasomixi application file and it shows a windows ready to work, but then nothing happens. I deleted everything and started again and again and nothing happens. On both sites is the same. I talked to Yakuzo on Nashat and supposedly he tried to recreated the same, don't know what happened. He told me someone else had the same problem. It can't be just me, it is not that complicated, but still the file don't work. I need someone to help me, please!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:44 pm 

I tried to switch to the new beta launcher and have not been able to log in since. i deleted my old ashita folder copied the new one over. when i go to run the game it checks the servers and says all 3 are offline. i turned off ipv6 and flushed the dns still nothing. i uninstalled the game redownloaded it. replaced ashita folder again with the new launcher and same thing. any suggestions?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:44 am 

Instead of copy/paste try moving the zipfile into the nasomi folder and "extract here" I came across a problem when trying to copy/paste ashita not too long ago, directly extracting the zip after moving it to the destination did the trick for me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:53 pm 

I had some connection issues this morning and when I tryed to relog, my game just wouldn't lunch. After I choose my resolution, the black screen that usually shows the 3 servers appears, but after couple of seconds it just close. I've tryed many things mentionned in this forum thread and nothing seems to work...

Can someone help me?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:45 pm 

LcoureurDbois wrote:
I had some connection issues this morning and when I tryed to relog, my game just wouldn't lunch. After I choose my resolution, the black screen that usually shows the 3 servers appears, but after couple of seconds it just close. I've tryed many things mentionned in this forum thread and nothing seems to work...

Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Did you happen to install/uninstall any other private server clients (or retail)? The behavior you're getting is usually due to some missing registry info/etc. A reinstall of the Nasomi client should fix it. You can have multiple installs running on the same machine, but since they all rely on some .dll registrations that are install-specific, you'll need to use a "switch" batch file to flip back and forth. There are a bunch of discussions in the forums about it but I can respond with what I have here if you end up needing it.

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:31 pm 

^
https://classicffxi.fandom.com/wiki/Run ... o_Installs

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17