Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 717 Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:57 am 

Something to do with gamepad perhaps?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:05 am 

Nabutso wrote:
Something to do with gamepad perhaps?

Don't think so, all gamepad settings were cleared on the new launcher and the issue persists after setting my gamepad up again. Checking and unchecking unhook mouse also didn't seem to do anything, if that's at all relevant.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:16 am 

Everytime i log in it says "Sending id" "Hairpin fix applied!" "Closing..." then nothing else happens

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:19 am 

Any reason why I could use Ashita version 3.1.0.3 downloaded here prior to the launcher update and now you're telling me I have to download and use version 3.0.0.10 which has issues? It connects and logs in, but I have an infinite loop of render errors in my chat log for the addon Status.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:22 am 

what a hecking joke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:36 am 

Myrlon wrote:
Any reason why I could use Ashita version 3.1.0.3 downloaded here prior to the launcher update and now you're telling me I have to download and use version 3.0.0.10 which has issues? It connects and logs in, but I have an infinite loop of render errors in my chat log for the addon Status.

Status? That isn't an authorized addon.

kurozuka wrote:
what a hecking joke

What's wrong kuro?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:15 am 

totally agree Kuro I been hecking with this for 3 hours cant get it to work

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:17 am 

Only way I can get on website is with my phone with internet shut off. I have reset my modem, flushed DNS. Still nothing. Any help for this?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:18 am 

lazyenergy wrote:
totally agree Kuro I been hecking with this for 3 hours cant get it to work

... so what's wrong?

Dog wrote:
Only way I can get on website is with my phone with internet shut off. I have reset my modem, flushed DNS. Still nothing. Any help for this?

Quote:
2. Failed to resolve host name/Failed to connect to server

Your ISP/local network hasn't obtained nas's new IP yet. You can wait, or try using a different DNS server. To change your DNS server, go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network Connections in Windows, right click the adapter you're using (for example, Wi-fi), and select Properties. Then, click on where it says "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click Properties. Select "Use the following DNS server addresses:" and enter something like 1.1.1.1, which is Cloudflare's DNS; or 8.8.8.8 etc. Then, open cmd.exe and use the command:
Code:
ipconfig /flushdns

You may also need to disable IPv6.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:21 am 

launcher does nothing sits there for 30 seconds and "failed to connect to server Closing!"
I changed dns, flushed, released, renewed, and nothing....
I then deleted everything Nasomi related and tried a fresh install that still didn't work
I know its something stupid im missing but I'll be damned if i can find it :cry:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 717 Next