Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17 Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:29 am 

That fix is not recommended TIberon as it may break some functionality. You are recommended to use the latest installer regardless.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:06 am 

hiya, trying to launch this through wine on Fedora 29. I grabbed the latest version & followed all the installation directions on the wiki & made sure to disable IPv6, as well as flushing the DNS cache. Still get this output in the cli:

Code:
 Failed to connect to server!
 Closing...0009:fixme:vcruntime:__telemetry_main_return_trigger ((nil))

Is there anything we must run Ashita.exe for specifically, like to get the host address or something? I am still launching boot.exe directly thru wine since Ashita doesn't play well with wine, so I just figured it's worth asking in case something major changed in the most recent update.

Apologies if asking for support on linux w/ such little detail adds extra pain, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:08 am 

Porygon, grab the latest launcher's boot.exe. The one in the installer won't work anymore: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7977

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:40 am 

Whoof, yikes. Running the new boot.exe seems to crash it with a segfault (tho it still prints the welcome text beforehand)

Lemme know if that seems suspect, otherwise I'll try to figure out if it's something ridiculous on my end & will get back to you if I get it working.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:53 am 

Are you using the imm32.dll that's required for mac/linux installs? http://nasomi.com/wiki/index.php?title= ... using_WINE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:26 pm 

Sorry for the delay in getting back. Yes, I'm running with the imm32.dll. I tried it both as an exception with my own 32bit wine prefix & by replacing the default in /usr/lib/wine/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:36 pm 

hello I try to enter to play from the new launcher and it says
hairping fixed
sending key
closing
I have done everything posted here and in naswiki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:32 am 

ok so you download the new launcher then what? i have to download this everyday to get it too work, what do you do with it once u download it? and now it wont even work at all, cant log in anymore....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:21 pm 

Just downloaded everything and got it installed. However, even after trying the fixes above for failure to connect to server, it still won't connect. I've changed the dns, flushed, and disabled IPv6 but still nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:23 pm 

Did you overwrite the Ashita folder by accident? You cannot overwrite. You must delete the old ashita folder first. Blame windows.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17 Next