Lobby: Up
Online: 73
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:29 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:56 am 

hi everyone, my name is Gakure, i come from Windurst, Rank 10 and i cheat in a private-toy-server cuz in rl i have a tiny dick :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwkivTs ... e=youtu.be

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:23 am 

YOU'RE EMBARRASSING YOUR FATHER GAKURE.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:42 am 

Looks like a legit claim to me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:53 am 

Clearly this guy was just preemptive in his chainspell and a better claimer than you.

I bet Rek couldn't beat this guy claiming any NM as such is his claim about everyone else, as he said: "Many have tried and failed."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:43 am 

Zigma wrote:
Looks like a legit claim to me.

Zigma 2020 "Looks like a legit claim to me."
porco dio zigma u are a pathetic idiot LMAO, why the fuck are u still in this server ? wtf are u still doing around here u son of a bitch HAHAAHAHAH X'D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:48 am 

Bielsa wrote:
Clearly this guy was just preemptive in his chainspell and a better claimer than you.

I bet Rek couldn't beat this guy claiming any NM as such is his claim about everyone else, as he said: "Many have tried and failed."

better claimer than me? for sure idk how to claim an invisible mob as RDM/NIN, are u fruitpunch btw?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:38 pm 

Just based off this video, this is 100% cheating. Kind of ridiculous to say it isn't lmao.

He is RDM/NIN, and Chainspells looking for Simurgh. Not to mention he claimed from underground which you cannot do without Widescan. Was not the end of the window, either.

I suck.
Ninja is the best job.
http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:08 pm 

Can't explain the random chainspell, probably good fortune, but you can sometimes see those 'invisible mobs' if you're not looking in that direction when they pop. This guy keeps looking all over. Regular occurence at Behe, people seeing yellow Behemoth wandering around while others are oblivious to it. Just what you can expect from a bork server.

You can also see someone from the same shell reacting in the distance, so it was probably a widescan alert then this guy was looking around for it, and saw it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:25 pm 

Miku wrote:
Can't explain the random chainspell, probably good fortune, but you can sometimes see those 'invisible mobs' if you're not looking in that direction when they pop. This guy keeps looking all over. Regular occurence at Behe, people seeing yellow Behemoth wandering around while others are oblivious to it. Just what you can expect from a bork server.

You can also see someone from the same shell reacting in the distance, so it was probably a widescan alert then this guy was looking around for it, and saw it.

All of this is correct.

All I see in the video is someone salty because some one else was better at claiming.

Hell, the video also shows how badly Atreyus is lagging from the fact that Gakure is sliding to his final position when casting dia. But again, I'm a parco dio, an idiot, pathetic, blah blah because I see the obvious.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:45 pm 

this seemed fine