Lobby: Up
Online: 51
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 12 Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:54 pm 

veydal wrote:
About how long does this take to complete, start to finish? And can a level 20 player with 10k gil acquire the required items? Thanks!

Absolutely.

You just need to really buy the initial items which are like 500gil total? I'd recommend doing it. Honestly, if you can do the starting city work covered on the first page, and then make your way to Jeuno...let me know. I'll help you out and save some time with the back-and-forth with Jeuno work.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:44 pm 

veydal wrote:
About how long does this take to complete, start to finish? And can a level 20 player with 10k gil acquire the required items? Thanks!

I'm also doing nothing, can help ferry 2 cards if ya need to save some time!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:56 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
veydal wrote:

Absolutely.

You just need to really buy the initial items which are like 500gil total? I'd recommend doing it. Honestly, if you can do the starting city work covered on the first page, and then make your way to Jeuno...let me know. I'll help you out and save some time with the back-and-forth with Jeuno work.

You also need to pay for transportation unless you want to run all the way between your home city and Jeuno and back 5 times each way. Not fun at level 20 since you don't have Invisible. I used the airship to Jeuno and warp back so I paid 1k for transportation (but that's only applicable at rank 5+). Can maybe also use the Qufim OP if he has it and can find a mage to SNK/INV him so he can make the run to Jeuno or maybe just choco.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:51 pm 

I was honestly just going to give him the gil to buy the cards in Jeuno, if he got there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:22 pm 

Thanks for the replies and offers of help! I found time to get this done today -- couldn't pass up such a handy item. Thankfully I had enough gil remaining to buy a moogle storage slip. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:30 am 

I've been busy with holiday stuff before today and just now have a chance to log in. Is this quest still active?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:51 pm 

Vale wrote:
I've been busy with holiday stuff before today and just now have a chance to log in. Is this quest still active?

No, i just learned about the event now by coming to the forums. It would be very nice in the future if there was a message on the notifications when you log in game to tell you of this event that we've now missed. Got to say i feel quite bitter about the whole thing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:30 am 

I talked to every NPC in lower jeuno. I need one more to trade to. No luck. No tidal talisman for me. XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:07 am 

Rob7000 wrote:
I talked to every NPC in lower jeuno. I need one more to trade to. No luck. No tidal talisman for me. XD

Somewhere in this thread is a link to the wiki that had all the ppl to trade to. there is no reason you shouldnt be able to get it if you follow the guide.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:54 am 

Dasten wrote:
Vale wrote:

No, i just learned about the event now by coming to the forums. It would be very nice in the future if there was a message on the notifications when you log in game to tell you of this event that we've now missed. Got to say i feel quite bitter about the whole thing

97% certain the quest is in fact still active...

This post shows the starlight celebration ended around january 15th last time.

Last edited by exelyon on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 12 Next