Lobby: Up
Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:37 pm 

I didn't sit in Jeuno personally, I ran the full trip (and many others selling the cards to those very souls you mention above) before I understood, I know its my fault 100%.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:14 am 

Here's a tip for all you Bastokans that happened to have BLM leveled to at least 17 -
Make sure you've done the mog-house exit quest in Bastok and set your HP in Bastok Mines (because it's the HP closest to a MH).
Take the airship to Jeuno to deliver the card then immediately warp back to Jeuno by casting warp (very important to use magic instead of instant-warp scroll because it saves you the time of grabbing another), then run to your MH (this will restore your MP), exit from port Bastok, grab the next card and run to the airship again. If make a "perfect run" (very possible) you will always arrive at the airship docks exactly 1 minute before the airship, making the travel virtually as quick as taking the run from Qufim.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:36 am 

It said i obtained the talisman but i don't see it anywhere in my inventory and i still have an extra space in inventory. Am i screwed now?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:14 am 

The quickest way to do this is to get at least 5 characters (can be 2 players with 3 chars, 3 players with 2 chars, or 5 different people, doesnt matter)

Get the card on all characters, do the first run to jeuno. pool 5 cards to one character so he can get tidal. then all warp back to town. Get cards, use Tidal #1, and pool all cards to get Tidal#2. Then warp back and repeat until all characters have tidal.

I even got tidal on my lvl1 mule this way ^_^ and it took about 15 minutes to get all 6 tidals

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:25 pm 

do we know when the event officially ends? I cant find anything stating when

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:29 pm 

Best 40k~ I’ve ever spent

Y’all should charge more for the cards if you’re standing in Lower Jeuno.

I’d have paid a ton more.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:12 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
Best 40k~ I’ve ever spent

Y’all should charge more for the cards if you’re standing in Lower Jeuno.

I’d have paid a ton more.

this, the market could have been much higher for these cards and people would have paid, myself included.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:56 pm 

PnBoots wrote:
It said i obtained the talisman but i don't see it anywhere in my inventory and i still have an extra space in inventory. Am i screwed now?

One extra space after trading your card means your inventory was full when trading. Trade another card to an NPC and you'll get the Talisman.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:42 pm 

About how long does this take to complete, start to finish? And can a level 20 player with 10k gil acquire the required items? Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:52 pm 

veydal wrote:
About how long does this take to complete, start to finish? And can a level 20 player with 10k gil acquire the required items? Thanks!

You don't need any money. You can be lvl1 with zero money and do the quest. Just need to do the walking necessary. Hopefully you have Qufim Outpost unlocked or friends to help you with their tidal talismans.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next