Lobby: Up
Online: 34
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18
 Post subject: Re: RMT flagging issues
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:31 am 

Nathano wrote:
Lustera, seriously?

how the heck do you think you can come in here, create all this damn drama to make people feel sorry for yourself? And when you were exposed, you put the blame on Nas? Look, you were jailed for a very good reason. No one who you knew gave you a random mil? Then you change your story saying it was a friend from disc who you couldn't recall their name? Wtf man we aren't born yesterday. This shit right here angers me to no god damn end. Nas is doing this for free. The economy here reminds me of pre x-mas sale and crafting is easier to level here. This game is easier than true retail due to less people playing and more people with crafting. Nas made it easy for you. In return, you made it hard on him and the entire community with zero cares given to the world. You wasted the time of everyone investing to this thinking it was a problem and Nas actually getting to people who are having technical issues/wrongfully jailed.

What in the world came across your freaking mind? Seriously man. Innocent until proven guilty? Bro, not withstanding that this isn't a criminal case with a judge following tarot and common law, you have enough reasonable doubt--arguably beyond reasonable doubt--to make a reasonable person to think you did it. Think of the forum as your peers and Nas is the Judge. You asked this to be reviewed, and nas did it with the court of public opinion. You've been roasted much harder than any person/company did on Wendy's national roast day. Nas said it best, you asked for it. You deserved this. But is this what you want to be remembered by? Do you want to be remembered as the player that bought Gil? Dust yourself off and start anew. For you, it's not too late. But if you're going to bitch, moan, and complain, then go somewhere else.

/sigh I thought you were gone :|

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:38 pm 

AraY wrote:
Nathano wrote:
Lustera, seriously?

how the heck do you think you can come in here, create all this damn drama to make people feel sorry for yourself? And when you were exposed, you put the blame on Nas? Look, you were jailed for a very good reason. No one who you knew gave you a random mil? Then you change your story saying it was a friend from disc who you couldn't recall their name? Wtf man we aren't born yesterday. This shit right here angers me to no god damn end. Nas is doing this for free. The economy here reminds me of pre x-mas sale and crafting is easier to level here. This game is easier than true retail due to less people playing and more people with crafting. Nas made it easy for you. In return, you made it hard on him and the entire community with zero cares given to the world. You wasted the time of everyone investing to this thinking it was a problem and Nas actually getting to people who are having technical issues/wrongfully jailed.

What in the world came across your freaking mind? Seriously man. Innocent until proven guilty? Bro, not withstanding that this isn't a criminal case with a judge following tarot and common law, you have enough reasonable doubt--arguably beyond reasonable doubt--to make a reasonable person to think you did it. Think of the forum as your peers and Nas is the Judge. You asked this to be reviewed, and nas did it with the court of public opinion. You've been roasted much harder than any person/company did on Wendy's national roast day. Nas said it best, you asked for it. You deserved this. But is this what you want to be remembered by? Do you want to be remembered as the player that bought Gil? Dust yourself off and start anew. For you, it's not too late. But if you're going to bitch, moan, and complain, then go somewhere else.

/sigh I thought you were gone :|

Good luck with that!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:22 pm 

Seriously, wtf is a bank mule? Like, you can hold ungodly amounts of gil on 1 character, so the entire premise sounds farfetched and something only a money launderer would think of making. Also, if there isn't a character created with that name, I really hope someone makes one.

This has been quality entertainment and I'm very satisfied. Lustera's abject public flogging has been really cathartic, and it just feels good to see the depths of pettiness and denial that someone of low integrity can stoop to. This is the kind of public execution I've always wanted to see for RMT, and I thank you for giving us this experience.

And someone needs to put out some fresh traps, Nathano found his way back in :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:25 am 

Even if you didn't pay money for gil, the rule against RMT also states trading for currency in another game is the same penalty, so if u traded retail legit ffxiv gil for some nasomi gil, you still gonna get banned.... *continues eating popcorn*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:19 pm 

lolBST wrote:
Also, if there isn't a character created with that name, I really hope someone makes one.

Yea, I jumped all over that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:24 pm 

Tsukkasa wrote:
lolBST wrote:
Also, if there isn't a character created with that name, I really hope someone makes one.

I am happy with this. Now, if you could lvl it to 33 with no subjob and run around in a PCC that would be ideal.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:27 pm 

lolBST wrote:
Tsukkasa wrote:
lolBST wrote:

I am happy with this. Now, if you could lvl it to 33 with no subjob and run around in a PCC that would be ideal.

I can lvl 10 and put one in mybazaar?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:34 pm 

Tsukkasa wrote:
lolBST wrote:
Tsukkasa wrote:

I can lvl 10 and put one in mybazaar?

It doesn't have quite the same punch as a naked, subjob-less mule in a PCC, but I just love that you're game for this so you do you, boo.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:52 pm 

19 pages.... I just read 19 pages of this.... Best read of the day.

10/10 not even kidding

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:18 pm 

zendiime wrote:
19 pages.... I just read 19 pages of this.... Best read of the day.

10/10 not even kidding

Same. Gold!

Lustera, please file a claim in your nearest court house and find a lawyer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18