Lobby: Up
Online: 45
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1018 Next
 Post subject: Re: RMT flagging issues
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:04 am 

nasomi wrote:
Lustera wrote:
No one should want to play on a server run by a dictator who just jails people because they looked at him funny. That's completely antithetical to making people want to spend time on your server. So I'm going to keep calling him out on this shit until I get an answer from your infallible god and you can keep riding his dick as hard as you want in the meantime.

You asked for it, so...

So if i understand it right, you just took a random donation of a million gil from a known gil seller on dec 26th, 4:34pm, went strait to the auction house with the intent to buy PCC, but was shocked to find that you still couldn't afford it and at 4:39pm the same day, said to your LS "jeebus PCC is 2.9m here lol".

All actions are logged and while it may not be the same day, week, or month, rule violators are caught and punished. Depending on the severity of the violation, some people will not be welcome to restart, however I often encourage those who violate the rules to start over and have a good time, and most do without hesitation. You are welcome to reroll if you've seen the error of your ways.

I am totally happy you replied to me Lustera. Also glad to see my assumption if you is not wrong. GL elsewhere. And the OP of this thread, I am sorry your friend lied to you.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:05 am 

Thank you for the insults Dodi. Really appreciate it lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:05 am 

nasomi wrote:
Lustera wrote:
No one should want to play on a server run by a dictator who just jails people because they looked at him funny. That's completely antithetical to making people want to spend time on your server. So I'm going to keep calling him out on this shit until I get an answer from your infallible god and you can keep riding his dick as hard as you want in the meantime.

You asked for it, so...

So if i understand it right, you just took a random donation of a million gil from a known gil seller on dec 26th, 4:34pm, went strait to the auction house with the intent to buy PCC, but was shocked to find that you still couldn't afford it and at 4:39pm the same day, said to your LS "jeebus PCC is 2.9m here lol".

All actions are logged and while it may not be the same day, week, or month, rule violators are caught and punished. Depending on the severity of the violation, some people will not be welcome to restart, however I often encourage those who violate the rules to start over and have a good time, and most do without hesitation. You are welcome to reroll if you've seen the error of your ways.

heckin rekt, love it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:06 am 

nasomi wrote:
Lustera wrote:

You asked for it, so...

Lying and RMT? That's a paddlin'.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:07 am 

If anyone wonders why I don't believe peoples stories, this is an example of why. I only wish nas would do this more often so that everyone is aware that these type of manipulative people exist.

Good job nas. Can always count on you when you're needed the most.

Even worse than the liars are the ones who attack nas feigning innocence. How low can you go?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:08 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:09 am 

nasomi wrote:
Lustera wrote:
went strait to the auction house with the intent to buy PCC

What is this, minority report? So now you're saying I'm in jail for something I never bought?

Laugh it up all you hounds, you're like witch hunters right now calling out some shit for good boy points.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 am 

No... He was just proving how much he can see.

You're in jail for buying 1m gil, it sounds like.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 am 

Lustera wrote:
nasomi wrote:
Lustera wrote:
went strait to the auction house with the intent to buy PCC

What is this, minority report? So now you're saying I'm in jail for something I never bought?

Laugh it up all you hounds, you're like witch hunters right now calling out some shit for good boy points.

You bought 1m gil.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:13 am 

I don't care what he thinks he can see, I want PROOF that I paid real money for game money.

Where is it? Until then I'm banned on an ASSUMPTION.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1018 Next