It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Do not buy gil.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:12 pm 

but nas is a wise man, hope all judments he sentt upon is justisssfy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:41 pm 

karem wrote:
i borow 3-10 millions of gils from my friends hope i dont get listed as gil buyer ;) and when i return the gils hope im not listed as gils seller lmao

dam tis might be a good reason to not payback the gils o fk yeah :lol:

Still can't afford an assault earring too. :(

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:01 am 

lockecole777 wrote:
karem wrote:
i borow 3-10 millions of gils from my friends hope i dont get listed as gil buyer ;) and when i return the gils hope im not listed as gils seller lmao

dam tis might be a good reason to not payback the gils o fk yeah :lol:

Still can't afford an assault earring too. :(

ikr, if i can borrow more gils :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:39 am 

Aeroo wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
What you mean is: "that's the only explanation my friend gave to us about what nas said".

There was just a 19 page thread where someone's friends claimed their friend did not buy gil. Nas had to step in because of how ridiculous the claim was - "all they did was trade someone a hairpin why are they jailed for that!?" - and explain what the actual situation was, with dates, timestamps, amounts, all from a known gil seller. Their friend bought gil. They didn't know. Their friend lied to them and it caused a 19 page thread where they had to go from defending their friend to total radio silence after nas stepped in. Don't be that guy who goes off and tries to start trouble for your friend who is lying to you.

There have been hundreds of bans in the past few months because of how rampant this has become. There have been 2 false positives that I know of during these bans. Both of them were released relatively quickly.

edit: did the guy delete his post or did nas?

Groooovy Njr Camper Toomee Bemont Swk Kooyo. And theres at least one person in there on a false positive right now. Sorry nab but this is far more than 2 and good reason to be very overly cautious.

Aeroo, I think you can take Bemont off this list now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:42 am 

Camper wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
Nabutso wrote:
What you mean is: "that's the only explanation my friend gave to us about what nas said".

There was just a 19 page thread where someone's friends claimed their friend did not buy gil. Nas had to step in because of how ridiculous the claim was - "all they did was trade someone a hairpin why are they jailed for that!?" - and explain what the actual situation was, with dates, timestamps, amounts, all from a known gil seller. Their friend bought gil. They didn't know. Their friend lied to them and it caused a 19 page thread where they had to go from defending their friend to total radio silence after nas stepped in. Don't be that guy who goes off and tries to start trouble for your friend who is lying to you.

There have been hundreds of bans in the past few months because of how rampant this has become. There have been 2 false positives that I know of during these bans. Both of them were released relatively quickly.

Groooovy Njr Camper Toomee Bemont Swk Kooyo. And theres at least one person in there on a false positive right now. Sorry nab but this is far more than 2 and good reason to be very overly cautious.

Aeroo, I think you can take Bemont off this list now.

:^)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:58 am 

Very fair point.. Dude was a good friend from really early on playing this server.. Shitty news to hear. Hell of a list to read though. Also, the person who I was upset about being falsely jailed has since been freed. Nasomi win.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:06 am 

I expect a kclub as apology from aeroo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:30 am 

Nabutso wrote:

I did not delete my post, so I guess Nas did. Either way my guild leader did not buy Gil and was released. He should not have spent a week in jail over bazaaring an ugg pendant or selling rolanberry pies on the AH in the first place.

My original sentiment stands, innocent people are getting jailed, so be cautious about what you sell and to whom you sell it to or you could end up in mordion for recieving “VPN washed Gil”.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:35 am 

I have a feeling we'll see little to no RMT activity now that a cartel selling duped gil is gone.

Trade and be happy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:46 pm 

Nabutso wrote:
I have a feeling we'll see little to no RMT activity now that a cartel selling duped gil is gone.

This is like schadenfreude christmas and I'm loving it