Lobby: Up
Online: 46
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:31 pm 

Uhhwhat wrote:
Im having a hard time catching anything for the 49-66 E. Saruta spot. Is that normal? I can catch 1 or 2 Crescent fish before not catching anything for several casts.

If you want, continue on Blutail in Sauromugue Campaign until lvl 55. Do Crescent 55-56, Then Silver Shark 56-66

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:18 pm 

Crescent fish was also very painful for me. It gets better.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:05 pm 

I had very good days with Crescent fish and very bad days. One night I didn't get a skillup for what seemed like the entire time I fished. The next morning they came non stop.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:12 pm 

I'm putting in coordinates so people know where to go.

I wasted a lot of prism powder bopping around Qufim Island lol

0 to 5 (Selbina) G-10, H - 10

5 to 11 (Northern San D'Oria) M-10

11 to 19 (Port San D'oria) Giant Catfish Clothespole / Composite Minnow G-7, G-8

19 to 29 (Qufim Island) Tiger Cod/Nosteau Herring Composite Shrimp Lure G-6 BEWARE GIANTS AND PUGILS

29 to 35 (East Sarutabaruta) Gold Lobster/Ogre Eel Composite Sinking Minnow G -10

If anyone else knows the other coordinates could you please contribute? And list any dangers of getting there. thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:30 am 

I went from 0.7 to 5.0 skill in under 3 hours in Port Windurst. Vastly better than Selbina IMO.

Halycon or Composite + Sabiki Rig (or lugworms if you're poor). Vendor the Quus and Auction the sardines.

Just make sure you don't touch your mouse button and lose the Sabiki!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:49 am 

/blockmouse ftw!

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:49 pm 

Please, for the love of God, Stop telling people to fish jellyfish. You are turning off so many new fishers by presenting this as a good option. It is one of the slowest routes in all of 1 to 100 doing this method. I have heard people spending hours Or days just to hit level five.

From my other fishing list:

Please, avoid jellyfish at all costs. I’ve saved people, probably by this point over 100 hours going in Selbina, and telling them about sardines in Port windy. The goal is to get past the early levels as soon as possible, and by isolating skill up fish you will be able to do this.

Port windy with Sabiki rig is BY FAR the fastest way to skill 1-10. After that you have many options from 12 to 26, but again I suggest isolating skill up fish over money fish before you get to the higher levels. Using this method I was able to go 1 to 50 in a week, and now have a level 12 tarutaru at level 100 fishing with Ebisu rod. This was all done very quickly as long as you don’t try to make money early.

I am happy to help with any questions, and even get you started with a good fishing pole and tackle to start. Message me in game anytime if anyone has any questions regarding fishing.

Good luck!

PS: never never never Selbina.

Gankmobile/healmobile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:03 pm 

gankmobile wrote:
Please, for the love of God, Stop telling people to fish jellyfish. You are turning off so many new fishers by presenting this as a good option. It is one of the slowest routes in all of 1 to 100 doing this method. I have heard people spending hours Or days just to hit level five.

From my other fishing list:

Please, avoid jellyfish at all costs. I’ve saved people, probably by this point over 100 hours going in Selbina, and telling them about sardines in Port windy. The goal is to get past the early levels as soon as possible, and by isolating skill up fish you will be able to do this.

Port windy with Sabiki rig is BY FAR the fastest way to skill 1-10. After that you have many options from 12 to 26, but again I suggest isolating skill up fish over money fish before you get to the higher levels. Using this method I was able to go 1 to 50 in a week, and now have a level 12 tarutaru at level 100 fishing with Ebisu rod. This was all done very quickly as long as you don’t try to make money early.

I am happy to help with any questions, and even get you started with a good fishing pole and tackle to start. Message me in game anytime if anyone has any questions regarding fishing.

Good luck!

PS: never never never Selbina.

Gankmobile/healmobile

With a sabiki in selbina... you are out of there in an hour. It's about the same as a city. Do what you prefer though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:10 am 

zendiime wrote:
With a sabiki in selbina... you are out of there in an hour. It's about the same as a city. Do what you prefer though.

I was there for HOURS using Little Worms to get 0.7 points. I'd say at least 4 out of 5 casts got nothing.

Unless Sabiki Rig has different chance of catching something on the line, just the additional chance at catching two isn't going to put in remotely close to what I was getting in Port Windhurst. I was getting Sardines or Quus on almost every single cast, as opposed to 10-20% catch rate in Selbina.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:34 am 

Rimamok wrote:
zendiime wrote:

I was there for HOURS using Little Worms to get 0.7 points. I'd say at least 4 out of 5 casts got nothing.

Unless Sabiki Rig has different chance of catching something on the line, just the additional chance at catching two isn't going to put in remotely close to what I was getting in Port Windhurst. I was getting Sardines or Quus on almost every single cast, as opposed to 10-20% catch rate in Selbina.

Little worms in Selbina is straight cancer. Sabiki is on another level.

My first fisherman was on worms... second sabiki. Not even close.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next