Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:09 pm 

Spagett wrote:
Don't you guys have LS Discord or something? I often see posts on the main chat forums that are basically inside convos between the tiny group of old school players on this server. No one knows what you're talking about or understands your inside jokes. Why are you posting on the main chat of the entire server with this stuff?

Did you know you don't have to read every thread or even visit the forums at all? This is a weird and dumb comment.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:09 pm 

Wolffhardt wrote:
Spagett wrote:
Don't you guys have LS Discord or something? I often see posts on the main chat forums that are basically inside convos between the tiny group of old school players on this server. No one knows what you're talking about or understands your inside jokes. Why are you posting on the main chat of the entire server with this stuff?

It's not an inside joke. Gov has hundreds of viewers when he streams, and really Camper is just swinging his dick around that he made gloves +1 anyways.

Camper will swing that glorious galka rod and we will LOVE IT!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:17 pm 

Spagett wrote:

You know in “heck they”, you are “they”.

If starting in early 2018 means your old school, I will take it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:18 pm 

Camper wrote:
Spagett wrote:

Spagget, confirmed they

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:20 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Spagett wrote:

Did you know you don't have to read every thread or even visit the forums at all? This is a weird and dumb comment.

Says the guy who spams /sigh whenever a competing pt pulls a shared mob and then disconnects mid fight after someone calls him annoying.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:34 pm 

Camper wrote:
Spagett wrote:

this was legitimately funny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:34 pm 

Spagett wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
Spagett wrote:

Says the guy who spams /sigh whenever a competing pt pulls a shared mob and then disconnects mid fight after someone calls him annoying.

SHOTS HECKING FIRED LETS GO PETZ IS AT WORK

SPAGETT DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS THE MAIN FORUM FOR THE ENTIRE SERVER AND IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO POST HTINGS THAT ONLY APPLY TO SOME PEOPLE?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:35 pm 

Spagett wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
Spagett wrote:

I think they is confusing me with someone.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:36 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Spagett wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

I think they is confusing me with someone.

you can be whiney at times bruh i dunno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:37 pm 

2018 vets

heck they