Lobby: Up
Online: 54
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:38 pm 

I'd never /sigh at competition if anything it would be at shitty party members but I don't even remember the last time I fake d/c'd on a party so I still think hes confused.

Edit: Either way this was a celebratory post that this douche turned negative. Heck they.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:42 pm 

sometimes you just know who they is.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:43 pm 

#heckthey #wediditfam

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:59 pm 

Yeah heck me, I guess I'm "they" or whatever your streamer guy says. Gz on your Dusk Gloves +1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:14 pm 

dimitri wrote:
Spagett wrote:
Yeah heck me, I guess I'm "they" or whatever your streamer guy says. Gz on your Dusk Gloves +1

take a hint and go back to your “gimp subjob/i cant connect/i dont have sea” threads. you know, things that pertain to “most” players

He contributed vastly in another thread by giving us a “yep”.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:20 pm 

dimitri wrote:
Spagett wrote:

take a hint and go back to your “gimp subjob/i cant connect/i dont have sea” threads. you know, things that pertain to “most” players

Very friendly and inviting, appreciate the comment.This right here along with the plethora of other negative encounters with end game elitists is part of the reason I made my initial comment on this thread in the first place.

I get it, I'm not welcome here. I'll gtfo now and go back to being a leveling pleb.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:30 pm 

Spagett wrote:
dimitri wrote:
Spagett wrote:

Very friendly and inviting, appreciate the comment.This right here along with the plethora of other negative encounters with end game elitists is part of the reason I made my initial comment on this thread in the first place.

I get it, I'm not welcome here. I'll gtfo now and go back to being a leveling pleb.

Hey, are you jealous or something? Or do you take things too personally? I'm having a difficult time understanding what you are doing on this thread. Do you think that every topic that pops up has to include you?

I'd rather get some understanding instead of flinging poo.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:38 pm 

Spagett wrote:
dimitri wrote:
Spagett wrote:

You’re 100% welcome here. You don’t get to be a jackass and then claim everyone hates you because of elitism.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:46 pm 

Sad. This could have just been a nice silly post with some grats and heck theys. Instead, we have a newly acquired forum target. Tables, ladders and chairs match, Nathano vs Spagett vs Nightcoder, who wins?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:55 pm 

Ase wrote:
Sad. This could have just been a nice silly post with some grats and heck theys. Instead, we have a newly acquired forum target. Tables, ladders and chairs match, Nathano vs Spagett vs Nightcoder, who wins?

i think ariel is still the GOAT