Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 912 Next
 Post subject: Re: 75/80 Item Cap Focus
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:59 pm 

"I didn't hit save"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:08 pm 

Edit: I was wrong about what is and isn't supposed to be working.

Ok, trying to gather some info here.

We know Peiste Leather is now in the game. I have been told it drops from BCNM 50. I have been told it drops from both the Treasures and Trib. and Rabid Raptors BCNM's, but this is all secondhand info. In addition to the newly released Treasure and Trib. BCNM, according to the wiki, none of these other BCNM 50 are supposed to be working. Can anyone confirm Peiste drops from Treasures or Raptors or both? I have done 2 Treasures runs but the loot pool is only 2 items each time (retail accurate size) and we didn't get leather. If it does indeed drop from the Raptors BC, what is a common setup for this fight? Just trying to get some info out there.

Also, I haven't seen any Oxblood Orbs. It has no sale history and there are none in bazaars as I write this- are people just hoarding or what?

I recognize people would like to make money off of this but I'm not paying 7M for a skin that I can get myself. I will update this as I get info. If you have info please do the same.

Last edited by Dodi on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:13 pm 

Dodi wrote:

We know Peiste Leather is now in the game. I have been told it drops from BCNM 50. In addition to the newly released Treasure and Trib. BCNM, according to the wiki, there are currently 3 other BCNM 50 that are working. Rabid Raptors, Eye of the Tiger, and Hostile Herbivores. I have been told it drops from at least the Treasures and Raptors BCNM's, but this is all secondhand info. Can anyone confirm Peiste drops from any of these? I have done 2 Treasures runs but the loot pool is only 2 items each time (retail accurate size) and we didn't get leather. If it does indeed drop from the Raptors BC, what is a common setup for this fight? Just trying to get some info out there.

Also, I haven't seen any Oxblood Orbs. It has no sale history and there are none in bazaars as I write this- are people just hoarding or what?

I recognize people would like to make money off of this but I'm not paying 7M for a skin that I can get myself. I will update this as I get info. If you have info please do the same.

You should consider checking your sources. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:18 pm 

Do the others work? I hate to say it but i got no seals XD Burned em all mostly lookin for the itms in the 20s 30s 40s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:21 pm 

Vivix wrote:
Dodi wrote:

We know Peiste Leather is now in the game. I have been told it drops from BCNM 50. In addition to the newly released Treasure and Trib. BCNM, according to the wiki, there are currently 3 other BCNM 50 that are working. Rabid Raptors, Eye of the Tiger, and Hostile Herbivores. I have been told it drops from at least the Treasures and Raptors BCNM's, but this is all secondhand info. Can anyone confirm Peiste drops from any of these? I have done 2 Treasures runs but the loot pool is only 2 items each time (retail accurate size) and we didn't get leather. If it does indeed drop from the Raptors BC, what is a common setup for this fight? Just trying to get some info out there.

You should consider checking your sources. :)

Got it, thanks

Last edited by Dodi on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:23 pm 

disposablehero wrote:
Do the others work? I hate to say it but i got no seals XD Burned em all mostly lookin for the itms in the 20s 30s 40s

I've only tried Treasures myself. I am trying to confirm Raptors because that's the one ppl said they were doing last night while my LS was doing KS99 Wyrms. Both Treasures and Raptors appear on the Comet Orb list there when you trade.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:47 pm 

Ima try to level sum jobs this week to get seals for science, ill ask u next weekend which one i should try. Don't forget to also post working/nonworknig results in exelyon's bcnm working list in the wiki section.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:51 pm 

disposablehero wrote:
Ima try to level sum jobs this week to get seals for science, ill ask u next weekend which one i should try. Don't forget to also post working/nonworknig results in exelyon's bcnm working list in the wiki section.

Ok, will do- thanks for the reminder. So far all I can confirm is the Treasures loot pool appears to be working according to retail standards.

1st Loot Pool: Sorc Ring and Gold Ore
2nd Loot Pool: Soldier's Ring and Scroll of Quake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:31 pm 

Did an impromptu run of the raptor BC last night and received 0 drops; so either we just had terrible luck, or the loot pull is bugged for this BC. Would make sense if the loot wasn't enabled yet for this BC as it was entirely too easy to win. Felt like fighting 2 normal easy prey or lower raptor mobs out in the field. Probably could be soloed by a few jobs, easily duoed by almost any combination.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:52 pm 

Dodi wrote:

The recipes for Oxblood Orb, Angel Skin Orb, and Foulard have never worked on this server. I have not recently tried them, as im not doing an oxblood orb synth without +3 adv support. Based off the language Nas has used with the bcnms items, for what that's worth lol, it's more likely those 3 items will drop from a bcnm, but any BC able to craft a 74 skill item can let you know if oxblood orb recipe now works.

And someone paid 7m for that pieste leather? The fact that it's a leather also suggests the recipes might not get added.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 912 Next