Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:19 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:35 am 

There was no useful stuff to get. All I blocked out was what their complaint about the person was. They gave no names, gave no specifics, and I still walk away knowing nothing about the situation except that this person wanted someone banned and wanted me to help them do it. Never gonna happen.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:50 am 

Next time, might i suggest you ask probing questions to elicit some details for entertainment value? then post.

j/k of course. ~ I think most of the people here are pulling your leg in an effort to extract some entertainment value out of this.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:01 am 

If it was REALLY that urgent and life threatening harassment deserving of a ban, I would think anonymous postings and no names wouldn't be a thing. Put them on blast to people so others can watch out. Don't protect someone who is running the game. Just my two cents, if whoever said this to you nabutso is reading this.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:16 am 

Skitles wrote:
If it was REALLY that urgent and life threatening harassment deserving of a ban, I would think anonymous postings and no names wouldn't be a thing. Put them on blast to people so others can watch out. Don't protect someone who is running the game. Just my two cents, if whoever said this to you nabutso is reading this.

Yep, this. It's a personal problem, and even worse, an internal LS one. Going to nas or even to me is a waste of time. If it's actually egregious then you don't even need to ask if it's wrong. No one's gonna go out of their way to help you run a lynch mob, though, that's your own job.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:34 am 

maybe nas can get blacklist working properly , frequently have to re add people for no reason .

havnt checked in awhile but used to only show 5 people at a time on the list.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 am 

Nabutso wrote:
There was no useful stuff to get. All I blocked out was what their complaint about the person was. They gave no names, gave no specifics, and I still walk away knowing nothing about the situation except that this person wanted someone banned and wanted me to help them do it. Never gonna happen.

If there was no identifying information that could have caused drama, why omit the information? Without it, this thread basically reads: "I won't tell you how, but some anonymous person was being unreasonable."

Cool?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:07 am 

Dexx wrote:
I feel like i got trolled with that juicy title.
definitely getting that clickbait vibe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 am 

Dexx wrote:
Next time, might i suggest you ask probing questions to elicit some details for entertainment value? then post.

j/k of course. ~ I think most of the people here are pulling your leg in an effort to extract some entertainment value out of this.

“Probing questions” classic corporate America lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 am 

I understand blocking names but why block the complaint? This topic is pointless.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:39 pm 

So, i'm puzzled why this post was mentioned to me for defamation... Maybe someone is unhappy with Nab again. :<

Nevertheless, if you are someone that is harassed, your best best is to talk to leadership (in case of linkshell) or tell the person to please stop and then ignore them via blist or using the forum tools to block them. If they continue to bother you after you have asked them (don't be a jerk back at them) to stop, then talk to Nasomi directly.

No one other than Nas will be able to help you with this. This includes the OP and us Mods on the forums.

In other news, Clickbait seems like a good bazaar mule (fishing no less) name however.

:!: Please note that if your posts or responses are deleted on the forums, chances are it was inappropriate, inflammatory, or someone else was defamed.