Lobby: Up
Online: 66
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 516 Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:45 am 

***Do not trust Byrth, Applepie, or Pecanpie of Vendetta***

The short story:

They are dishonest, have no honor (Ned Stark would be ashamed), and they are thieves.

The looong story:

Bigjoey and I have invested over 150+hours farming sky pops.

Joey brokered a deal with Vendetta on our behalf - apparently they are "sell swords". Vendetta was to kill the sky gods from our pops in exchange for ALL of the loot (minus our "Ask").

Our original offer:
x2 Genbu, x2 Suzaku, 1x Sieryu, x1 Byakko = 1xKirin

Our original "Ask":
1x Byakko Haidate 1x Kirin's Osode 1x W.Legs

They accepted the terms and scheduled the event for Saturday at 5:00 EST

Saturday morning, Joey and I farmed an additional Autumnstone, and Springstone (completing a second Kirin pop).

Joey asked to update the deal to include a second Kirin pop.

Our updated offer:
x2 Genbu, x2 Suzaku, x2 Sieryu, x2 Byakko = 2x Kirin

Our updated "Ask":
1x Byakko Haidate 2x Kirin's Osode 2x W.Legs

They accepted.

I was to lot on the second pair of w.legs and the second KO, in the event that they dropped.

For 90% of the event, I tagged along outside of the alliance. I briefly joined the alliance for them to cast "Sneak" on me on the way to Kirin.

The first Kirin was an amazing drop! Among others, we got 2x w.legs and 1x KO.

Delighted, I repeatedly asked to (Invite to Join Party). I waited awkwardly - never received an invite.
Joey lotted on x1 KO and x1 w.legs - a member of their team lotted the second w.legs.

There was a big commotion. I said in chat, "If it isn't clear, I am not a spectator... I am Joey's farming partner. I am receiving the second KO and w.legs"

Joey was told to "chill out" and that I would be allowed to lot the next w.legs (if they drop).

Mid-discussion, Vendetta popped the next Kirin - without settling any of the confusion.

Halfway through the next Kirin fight, Joey realized that he lotted the w.legs on the wrong character - from all the hysteria and commotion (Bigjoey already had the crimson legs). I told him, that it was fine, and that he could lot on my pair of w.legs - and that I was fine with just the KO if we were so lucky.

Aamazingly, another x2 pair of w.legs and x1 KO dropped from the second Kirin.

I was told that I was allowed to lot on either the KO or the w.legs - but that I cannot have both.
- THEN -
Pecanpie ordered me to "lot on the top pair of w.legs".

I replied that "I choose the Kirin's Osode" (two of their members already lotted on the KO, including Pecanpie).
I proceeded to lot on the KO and Joey lotted on the top w.legs -
I was immediately booted out of the alliance by Pecanpie
(I'm assuming because he had won the KO, and didn't want me to have it over him?)

Joey received the second pair of w.legs - and I received nothing.

Before I knew it... everyone in Vendetta warped out -

They informed me that Joey did not make it clear that I was to receive any gear. And that it was not a part of the agreement.
They told me that they "assumed" that the items were "for Bigjoey/Littlejoey, not Bigjoey/Littlejoey/Womper/Everyones Mom" - Pecanpie/Applepie
Attachment:
apple-bs.PNG
apple-bs.PNG [ 40.2 KiB | Viewed 7059 times ]

Even if this is the case, which it wasn't. What difference does it make who receives the loot? That doesn't change what our "Ask" was.
(by the way, Littlejoey was wearing a KO during the event... how was he supposed to accept a third?)

Byrth claimes that the deal was for 1x Byakko 1x w.legs and 2x KO - & that Womper or a second w.legs were not a part of the deal.
Byrth claims to have a screenshot of the deal, (as that is their custom) but will not provide them.

Why? Most likely because Byrth realized that he made a gross misunderstanding...
As you can see in the screenshot below, Joey sends a /t to Byrth (confirming for the 3rd time):
"I got x2 full pops. were ok on x1 byakko leg and for x2 KO and Crimson?"

Attachment:
x2.png
x2.png [ 17.7 KiB | Viewed 7059 times ]

At which Byrth replies "OK" - on three occasions.

I explained the situation to Pecanpie. I showed him the screenshots. The evidence of Byrth's misunderstanding was overwhelming... but he didn't want to admit that Vendetta was responsible. He blamed it on us. Pecan's solution was to sell me my own KO for 1M gill (85% of my gil - and the most I have ever accumulated).

I had no choice but to accept.

In my opinion:

Byrth knew about me - perhaps the other sackholder's were not aware of that minor detail - but he used me as an excuse when he realized that he made a mistake by misunderstanding the deal. He wouldn't admit to it - or try to make it right. (he says he has a screenshot of the deal between him and Joey, but he wont share it for obvious reasons).

And Pecanpie/Applepie took advantage of the opportunity to manipulate the situation.
He took it upon himself to twist the deal into giving us 1x Byakko 2x w.legs and 1x KO
Pecan tried to force the second w.legs on me in lieu of the KO - because I assume he wanted it - and won the lot.
It after much hounding, that I convinced him to at least sell me the KO. (instead of letting him just out right steal it)

I have asked Byrth and Applepie/Pecanpie to please be considerate and return my 1M to no avail.

I realize I'm blowing my own reputation to make this post... but what the hell... its freaking lame that they took advantage of me like that.

Just don't trust these guys...

Ever.

*If Vendetta (Byrth or Applepie) is willing to pay me back the 1M they stole from me, I will take down this post.

These are the only additional screenshots I have that indicate that Joey and I (and multiple members of Vendetta) knew what to expect.
Attachment:
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg [ 64.07 KiB | Viewed 7059 times ]

A conversation with Joey and an anonymous member of Vendetta via Discord
Attachment:
Screenshot_20190415-045810_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20190415-045810_Discord.jpg [ 24.8 KiB | Viewed 7059 times ]

Last edited by Womper on Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:27 am 

Isn't byrth Sov ? Lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:51 am 

medux wrote:
Isn't byrth Sov ? Lol

Possibly, apparently he's been banned on multiple accounts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:06 am 

I don't know if they are in the market for selling w.legs to people like me for gil. This is not the best publicity for them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:20 am 

Alright, I wasn't going to post mostly because I was just there to kill Kirin (I showed up late, didn't know details etc.) Oddly, none of Vendetta seemed to know who you were/even that you were part of the deal from when I logged in and asked what was going on.

What you're also failing to mention, Womper, is that you farmed those pop sets alongside a sackholder of your ENDGAME linkshell, Forsaken.

After you've acquired said pop sets, you knew you had poor attendance and were likely low priority in your linkshell's drop list. So, you came to us (apparently) to merc your pop sets to shortcut your way to SKY DROPS of all things, skipping all the effort required to obtain said items within your linkshell? That seems a bit scummy, doesn't it? Why wouldn't you just have your, again, ENDGAME LINKSHELL, kill these gods for you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:29 am 

Shikishima wrote:
Alright, I wasn't going to post mostly because I was just there to kill Kirin (I showed up late, didn't know details etc.) Oddly, none of Vendetta seemed to know who you were/even that you were part of the deal from when I logged in and asked what was going on.

What you're also failing to mention, Womper, is that you farmed those pop sets alongside a sackholder of your ENDGAME linkshell, Forsaken.

After you've acquired said pop sets, you knew you had poor attendance and were likely low priority in your linkshell's drop list. So, you came to us (apparently) to merc your pop sets to shortcut your way to SKY DROPS of all things, skipping all the effort required to obtain said items within your linkshell? That seems a bit scummy, doesn't it? Why wouldn't you just have your, again, ENDGAME LINKSHELL, kill these gods for you?

I don't see how any of this has any relevance whatsoever, he could be doing this to suck a thousand dicks under a table in arabia, it just seems like you're grasping for straws with what-about-this-isms. he got screwed over by a person and perhaps a linkshell over a deal he made that they simply did nothing to live up to.

why he made the deal it does not matter at all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:46 am 

frobo wrote:
I don't see how any of this has any relevance whatsoever, he could be doing this to suck a thousand dicks under a table in arabia, it just seems like you're grasping for straws with what-about-this-isms. he got screwed over by a person and perhaps a linkshell over a deal he made that they simply did nothing to live up to.

why he made the deal it does not matter at all.

You're right, I'm just inquiring as to why they came to us for a merc service in the first place.

And there was no on-purpose "Screwing over." There was severe miscommunication by Big/Littlejoey which I'm sure someone who had contact with them will clarify.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:50 am 

Shikishima wrote:
(I showed up late, didn't know details etc.) Oddly, none of Vendetta seemed to know who you were/even that you were part of the deal from when I logged in and asked what was going on.

Funny how you are commenting on an event that you know "no details" of.

ps. I know you certainly enjoyed all the free loot, so I don't know what you're complaining about!

Last edited by Womper on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:51 am 

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:52 am 

Womper wrote:
Funny how you are commenting on an event that you know "no details" of.

I know enough to believe that you are in the wrong. We do communicate as a linkshell, you know?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 516 Next