Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:40 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:31 pm 

I honestly think that this whole thread is BS. If Nas needed help he would post an announcement or ask vets that he knows he can trust. Not random forum members. This is likely another Eden troll who can't understand how this server can keep 1500 active players with just 1 guy running it.

Fairy (ThoseGuys/LostParadise)
Cerberus (Resurgence)
Phoenix (Beyond/DynamisBums)
Shiva (Apathy)
Nasomi (DraconicBallad)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:35 pm 

Unless someone stole Nasomi’s keyboard, I’m not really interested in a new random person telling us what he wants.

He’s welcome to ask for help.

Many will be happy to.

Obvious troll is obvious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:42 pm 

LOL.. Dude has 10 total posts, and one of them is about his character getting deleted, but him getting it resolved by talking to nasomi. Ofc he's a troll and not someone nas had a heart to heart talk with. A shame everything he said was true.

The_Carrot wrote:
+1 This, people need to look for mentors in the game. I'm not payin 100k for mentor tag, but there are those who have. Unfortunately the problem isn't that people don't have a few veterans they could ask. I mean really, all they have to do is ask in game "hey do you know anyone that may could help?" or even /sh in town. The problem is they want to touch the rockstars hand and scream in excitement when he pays attention. And nasomi is the only rockstar on this stage. Can do tickets / naschat sages / forum sages / mentor tags / nooby linkshells, doesn't matter, they'll still run to naschat to hear it straight from the author of this bible.

Think youre a bit right, but if getting answers in naschat without asking nas was more common, might happen less.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:32 pm 

On a side note: ever since Nab's disappearance I've gotten WAY more /tells from people due to my mentor tag. So it's working: if you truly do want to help, then i'm sorry that the price is 100k but at least you'll be on the list when someone needs help.

There's a reason that Nas set up the IRC bot response of "Need help? Find a mentor and send them a tell", and I'm sure there's other people who wear the mentor tag who can attest it works.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:44 pm 

Flameheart wrote:
Vavaud wrote:
On a side note: ever since Nab's disappearance I've gotten WAY more /tells from people due to my mentor tag. and I'm sure there's other people who wear the mentor tag who can attest it works.

Nab was ruining this servers image

When is the PvP server coming?

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:41 pm 

My name is Jimmy and I was a GM on project darkstar for years.

8 years ago I offered to help nasomi when he launched this but at the time there were no players and it was kind of just a side project for him. I am still willing to help should he need it and am online usually everyday.

I own my own company and am available during business hours EST.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:50 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Flameheart wrote:
Vavaud wrote:
On a side note: ever since Nab's disappearance I've gotten WAY more /tells from people due to my mentor tag. and I'm sure there's other people who wear the mentor tag who can attest it works.

Nab was ruining this servers image

When is the PvP server coming?

Hahaha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:00 pm 

Thank for those of you with positive replies. and your willingness to help. If I seem to be making claims that I have any sort of power or instruction from Nas, I don't. I talked to him after he helped me with my character and I offered to try and get him a list of people interested in helping. I told him I don't have the knowledge to screen people so that'd be up to him but I could at least look for volunteers.

So far there have been 4-5 people who are willing to dedicate a little of their time. So even if this doesn't work out, I'd like to say thanks for the effort. I'll try and talk to nas during the week as he said the weekend was his busy time. but I feel like he'd at least be happy to know there are some people interested.

I'm open to suggestions as well. I'm not going to pretend I know the best way to go about this. I'm just willing to try.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:20 am 

If this is really true, people need to suck up their pride, at the end of the day, (or morning) does Nabutso's rumor status effect you? Or do you want to get on the game when you have trouble shooting issues? I'm no advocate for what has been said about Nabutso, nor support it, but his RL doesn't effect my RL? People will derail this thread intentionally, but remember, before you do, we want content and fuckers who derail this thread derail that.

I dare you to be on my shitlist. Wolffhart or Wolffhardt quote that.

https://topshelf.team/recruitment/
TS Fantasy Football Champion 2019

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:12 pm 

brewzer wrote:
Thank for those of you with positive replies. and your willingness to help. If I seem to be making claims that I have any sort of power or instruction from Nas, I don't. I talked to him after he helped me with my character and I offered to try and get him a list of people interested in helping. I told him I don't have the knowledge to screen people so that'd be up to him but I could at least look for volunteers.

So far there have been 4-5 people who are willing to dedicate a little of their time. So even if this doesn't work out, I'd like to say thanks for the effort. I'll try and talk to nas during the week as he said the weekend was his busy time. but I feel like he'd at least be happy to know there are some people interested.

I'm open to suggestions as well. I'm not going to pretend I know the best way to go about this. I'm just willing to try.

You aren't letting him know that people are interested, lol.

He knows that. He's known that for years.