Lobby: Up
Online: 62
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:28 pm 

(Hello!), I have created an alt in Windurst and when I talked to the gate guard to get signet, the animation for signet was performed, and the icon for signet was added to the upper left part of my screen. The trouble is that the signet icon has no timer on it and the log does not say that I have my nation's signet bestowed upon me. I am unable to obtain any crystals from the low level mobs right outside the gate as a level 1,2 character. I am also unable to obtain conquest points. I have tried logging out, shutting down, restarting my computer, speaking with a different gate guard in a different city zone, going into my moogle house, clicking on the signet icon to cancel it. Nothing seems to be working. Please /assist.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:59 am 

I dont know windy too well.. But maybe try a different gate guard?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:00 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
I dont know windy too well.. But maybe try a different gate guard?

sure if you don't have anything else to do for the rest of the day, you can go to a different gate guard.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:19 pm 

Realist wrote:
(Hello!), I have created an alt in Windurst and when I talked to the gate guard to get signet, the animation for signet was performed, and the icon for signet was added to the upper left part of my screen. The trouble is that the signet icon has no timer on it and the log does not say that I have my nation's signet bestowed upon me. I am unable to obtain any crystals from the low level mobs right outside the gate as a level 1,2 character. I am also unable to obtain conquest points. I have tried logging out, shutting down, restarting my computer, speaking with a different gate guard in a different city zone, going into my moogle house, clicking on the signet icon to cancel it. Nothing seems to be working. Please /assist.

Received signet on both my characters without issue this morning. What level is your alt? Have you made a mule yet? Maybe try making a test mule and try it out. Also, in regards to no timer, are you sure you have that setting on in the config?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:19 pm 

Thank you for the replies, as I said in my original message, I have tried speaking with other gate guards with no luck. I will double check my timer setting in my config. Even if the timer setting was set to off, would that affect my ability to loot crystals?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:20 pm 

Also, I have made it to level 3 without obtaining a single crystal. Are the drop rates in Sarutabaruta simply that abysmal for crystals, or is this a potential bug?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:26 pm 

Turned on the timer, reapplied signet, went out to Western Sarutabaruta and the first mob I killed, I got a crystal. Must have been that I just had such horrible RNG for the crystal drop rates, or the timer setting being off for status icons bugged the signet out.