Lobby: Up
Online: 44
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:17 pm 

Hello everyone,

I noticed earlier today that the PUP attachments don't appear in the equip menu for automatons. It was working earlier today. I first noticed it when I zoned for Port Jeuno to Sauramongue Champaigne. Has anyone else observed this?

I thought maybe the attachments were just invisible, but I noticed my automaton wasn't using the Shock Absorber like it normally does and it was pretty weak in battle, so I think the attachments actually weren't working.

Thanks,
Dashinomoto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:44 pm 

Dashinomoto wrote:
Hello everyone,

I noticed earlier today that the PUP attachments don't appear in the equip menu for automatons. It was working earlier today. I first noticed it when I zoned for Port Jeuno to Sauramongue Champaigne. Has anyone else observed this?

I thought maybe the attachments were just invisible, but I noticed my automaton wasn't using the Shock Absorber like it normally does and it was pretty weak in battle, so I think the attachments actually weren't working.

Thanks,
Dashinomoto

have u got any answer to this yet ? or had it fixed ? i had the same issue i have every pup part but 1 from hilltrolls and all the ones from the kangaroo is nashmo and one day in july the all disappeared from my list . they no longer show up and moves are not usable. as someone that put 77 days worth of time in the game and got to lvl 60 pup with all those parts to lose them all kinda just killed it for me . i check every few days or so if they have been replaced or fixed and nothing yet. so i gave up playing till it fixed or im compensated. i spent alot of time and gil to get what i had and i dont feel like farming for another 600k- 1 mil just to buy or pay thf's to help me get them again. would be nice if this is fixed and to get my stuff back but if not its ok can put my time into other games coming out. other then that nas was fun for the time .