Lobby: Up
Online: 30
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:16 pm 

So, Lithorn, the character ive had for a long time now was compromised. I was notified a while back about a leak that happened regarding a password I'd used mostly for games, lo and behold they decided to get my nasomi account. Really should a seen it coming, spend half a day changing passwords but when it came to this I wasn't fast enough. I don't see much loss, which is strange. They only stole 2 things from me as far as I can tell. My signed Iridal staff from Sab, my emperor hairpin. They didn't do much else as far as I can tell. I kicked them off, changed my forum and account password just to be sure. They bought a royal cloak when I already had a vermy. Stole or traded my iridal for a light, dark and ice staff for whatever reason. Though he is back under my control, it feels wrong to me. Is there anyway we can get email confirmation on password changes for both account and forum? Thats at-least one extra step to help with security.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:20 pm 

To the account thief, if you are reading this.. Good job? I guess? People told me I had been standing around for many days, not answering. (Though part of me wonders if my character was rolled back to before I got the iridal somehow? That wouldnt explain the incorrect login password though) You made me spend half the night going through all my passwords, so thats a life lesson learned.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:46 pm 

Oh right, they stole my spectacles too. So, Staff, Specs, and pen are whats missing. Yay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:59 pm 

wb man missed u

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:20 pm 

Thankya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:27 am 

Well this is goodbye folks. It was fun =\