All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:26 pm 

I'm having the same issue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:27 pm 

JollyGreenFox wrote:
I'm having the same issue

Just got in using a Shorter IGN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:38 pm 

I am having the same issue, any fixes or just keep trying every once in a while? Tried last night and this morning no luck. I know my name isn't taken because I deleted my own character with the name saved. Pick City and Error 3101.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:00 pm 

Cysthen wrote:
I am having the same issue, any fixes or just keep trying every once in a while? Tried last night and this morning no luck. I know my name isn't taken because I deleted my own character with the name saved. Pick City and Error 3101.

Maybe the delete didn't free up the name somehow. If creation fails for any reason you need to completely close out of the game and wait a minute and restart though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:21 am 

Hamster wrote:
Cysthen wrote:

Maybe the delete didn't free up the name somehow. If creation fails for any reason you need to completely close out of the game and wait a minute and restart though.

I mean I have tried multiple times I close the game every time the creation fails. Still been going at it on and off throughout the day with no luck.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:27 pm 

I hope it cleared the name when I deleted it, its been atleast a week since I deleted it and I intended on using that name as I use it for everything xD Still can't get in though. I have been on a Final Fantasy kick recently and collected pretty much every numbered title and would love to get in to the server so I can play x.x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:59 pm 

Tried using an Ethernet Cable, restarting Router, Reinstalling the game, using an Alt Account to make a character with a different name, disabling IPv6, Making IPv4 Read 1.1.1.1 8.8.8.8 as mentioned in another guide. None of the above has fixed my problem. I am still logging in, I have no characters. When I go to create a character every single time it says 3101.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:18 pm 

Cysthen wrote:
Tried using an Ethernet Cable, restarting Router, Reinstalling the game, using an Alt Account to make a character with a different name, disabling IPv6, Making IPv4 Read 1.1.1.1 8.8.8.8 as mentioned in another guide. None of the above has fixed my problem. I am still logging in, I have no characters. When I go to create a character every single time it says 3101.

Not sure if deleting your character and try to recycle the name works, it might be stored and blocking it causing the 3101 error.
Try logging onto the forums "account" and looking at your Main, Alt and Mule and see if any names are attached to your account make sure its fully cleared if you've deleted them.
Next step is to see if you can make an alt or mule, and log in. Pretty sure its the name though

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:29 am 

Yeah he was only trying taken names, nas fixed his original deleted name to be available again