Lobby: Up
Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Keep getting Error 3101
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:52 pm 

For some reason i keep getting Error 3101 everytime i try to create my char. I have tried different res, Turning off my fire wall, restarting router, Different char name, and reinstalling both Nasomi and Ashita, But i still keep getting there error.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:05 pm 

Had it twice too, for many hours. I did what you did, nothing helped. It went away itself few hours later both times.

Main Role: Heal > Nuke it baby, one more time!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:23 am 

https://nasomi.com/wiki/index.php?title=Config:troubleshooting#FFXI_Error_Codes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:45 am 

swk wrote:

As mentioned it went away on its own for me (2 times)
So the temporary block could have been anywhere on its intarwebz way to Nasomi ;-)

To the thread owner: Working again?

Main Role: Heal > Nuke it baby, one more time!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:53 pm 

Sadly it has not gone away. And i am still trying to fix it. I have tried everything the troubleshoot says and what other people say when they have had the problem and i still got it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:09 am 

Same issue here.

I've tried restarting router (several times), restarting computer (several times), and ipconfig/flushdns with no avail.

Every once in a while I can get to the point where I'm logging into my character, but it freezes at the black screen with "loading data".

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:19 am 

Having a similar issue except I've been playing the game without ever having a problem for a year now until today. Sometimes it hangs on connecting to lobby. Sometimes it hangs on Acquiring player data. Sometimes it gets to my character and black screens and sometimes I don't even get the option to input my username/password through Ashita.

I tried everything but I think it may go away on its own eventually..... I hope..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:26 am 

Sakurya wrote:
Having a similar issue except I've been playing the game without ever having a problem for a year now until today. Sometimes it hangs on connecting to lobby. Sometimes it hangs on Acquiring player data. Sometimes it gets to my character and black screens and sometimes I don't even get the option to input my username/password through Ashita.

I tried everything but I think it may go away on its own eventually..... I hope..

Exactly the same for me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:37 am 

Exactly the same for me. I gave up trying after 2hrs and went to bed. Pray it's fixed by morning. As a side note at the beginning I could log into my alts.... by the end each account wouldn't log in.

Edit: forgot to mention I cant log into NasChat either. Every other internet device in my house works. And I tried using my mobile phone as a hot spot and that didnt work (different isp)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:02 am 

After 12 hrs the issue still persists. Can't log into game or Naschat. Error code 3113, 3100, 3001 are the 3 I get when trying to log in. I was successful 1 time on logging into my mule account but not my main. I have tried power cycling the PC, the router. Reinstalling the game. Any other options worth trying??? getting rather fed up here and would appreciate any and all ideas.