Lobby: Up
Online: 32
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:37 am 

Hello! I'm a L25 Red Mage, hunted tons of creatures with Signet up, and turned in three Outpost Missions.

And yet after all this time, I'm Rank 1, with my Profile showing Zero rank points. I can't even turn in crystals since it won't let me do so until Rank 2.

Does this have anything to do with me being a Hume from Windurst? Or perhaps I'm just bugged? In the original FFXI I would have ranked up several times already.

Any help is much appreciated!!

EDIT: Someone in-game has suggested that I need to do missions 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3, and that I should go to the Wiki for information. Can anyone confirm?

/salute

Rimamok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:57 am 

yes you need to do rank missions

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:45 am 

Here's links to both missions and quests by reputation rank for Windurst.

Windurst missions - https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ca ... t_Missions
Windurst quest list by reputation - https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Wi ... ation_List

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:26 pm 

When you say Rank Points, are you referring to "Conquest Points" (the points you use to buy Warp Scrolls, EXP bands, etc. from the gate guard NPCs)? Make sure you're checking the Conquest/Regional Map (you can just type /rmap). You don't have to actually complete any missions before you can gain Conquest Points. You might need to at least initiate mission 1-1 by talking to one of the mission guards, but I currently have at least one character that hasn't completed 1-1 that is steadily collecting Conquest Points.

If you're referring to your actual rank number itself (the number that shows up next to your name when you /search), that only comes from completing nation missions. Once you finish the last mission for that rank, you'll rank up (e.g., you'll get "Rank 2" once you finish mission 1-3O). It's a whole progression, and many of them require (or at least mostly-require) some additional folks to help out.

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:49 am 

Many thanks, all!

I'm referring to Rank Points rather than Conquest points (the latter of which I'm pretty sure I have).