Lobby: Up
Online: 47
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:16 pm 

In regards to people claiming their accounts got "hacked"... I tried logging into my account the other day... And when I got to the character screen, a character profile by the name of "Dosho" presented itself. A 75 taru blm. It allowed me to select his character, and (I presume) to log in. I neglected to log in his character and instead closed the launcher. When relogging, it showed my character this time. I thought it was very strange.

Has this happened to anyone else?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:28 pm 

It happens from time to time. You can't actually login to their character when the bug happens.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:15 am 

Starbright wrote:
It happens from time to time. You can't actually login to their character when the bug happens.

not True occasionally I'm able to log into my mule when I clearly logged into my main (user name even checks out). I think the person has to be offline to fully log in/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:02 am 

When I logged in, I searched the character.. and he was online. So this could be true.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:36 pm 

Nekozuko wrote:
Starbright wrote:

not True occasionally I'm able to log into my mule when I clearly logged into my main (user name even checks out). I think the person has to be offline to fully log in/

There's two different bugs here.

One sometimes logs you into a mule of yours, while trying to log into your main. I believe some people have even said it's logged them into a character they shared IP with sometimes. That was a while ago.

The other sometimes shows someone else's character, and you're not able to login to it.