Lobby: Up
Online: 78
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:36 pm 

So here’s what happens. I log in my first character, Dooster. Everything is fine. I go to log in my 2nd character, Cataclysm. Everything is showing up as Cataclysm the entire time until I actually get logged into the game. When the character shows up on the screen it’s a 2nd Dooster and the first one will dc soon afterward. If I log in Cataclysm 1st the same thing happens. I end up with 2 cataclysms. I did naschat and teenytaru tried helping but I still couldnt get it to work. I reinstalled the game and same thing happening. I waited up to 10 minutes between logging the different characters in and it still gives me 2 of the same character wtf lol. I’ve been playing close to 2 years and never had this problem.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:07 am 

Ok, so I can log 2 separate characters as long as they are in separate zone. As soon as I hit the same zone with both characters it turns one character to the other. So I logged in and warped Dooster to s sandy. I then logged cataclysm in where he was in halvung. I warped cata to s sandy and he turned into a 2nd Dooster.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:58 am 

Some weird stuff happening there, may need to assign a 2nd ashita shortcut one for each, click the little notepad at the bottom to create a new ashita profile and use all the same credential and name it as alt, that's about all I can think may cause it unless ur behind a tricky nat on ur router or modem that's funneling through a static IP, I doubt that's the case though, but if it is then there's a good bit of work to get you in and playable.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:10 am 

Teenytaru got me in and playable through a 2 hour display of sheer will and determination. Teeny is my hero :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:48 pm 

Happy to hear that brother^^