Lobby: Up
Online: 51
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:43 am 

Changing Allegiance,RANK 5-2 fulfill,Lead to Zilart Mission reset,Zilart Missions:The Temple of Desolation Unable to progress any further,Can't get into Tu'Lia,delete me key items:Cerulean crystal,or Teleport-Ru'Aun Gardens,please!thank you.nasomi.

水←電←土

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:49 am 

I guess the nation swap bug is still there.

Try sending a PM to nasomi on nasomi.net and hope you catch him with some free time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:43 am 

people should be aware of this... Do not change your nation.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:43 pm 

Miku wrote:
I guess the nation swap bug is still there.

Try sending a PM to nasomi on nasomi.net and hope you catch him with some free time.

thank you.

水←電←土

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:48 pm 

From the people ive talked to w.r.t. to changing nations (usually to get the Enfeebling gloves from Windy) the following may help:

1. Before changing - Complete CoP and do the warp to sky quest - https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Te ... 7Lia_Quest
This helps avoid the fact that sky teleport breaks
2. After - Avoid Norg like the plauge - entrance to Norg *may* be the trigger point to resetting ZM mission progress
This is not confirmed.
3. Still dont know if you get OPs, etc back when you change back to your orignal nation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:45 am 

Tiberon wrote:
From the people ive talked to w.r.t. to changing nations (usually to get the Enfeebling gloves from Windy) the following may help:

1. Before changing - Complete CoP and do the warp to sky quest - https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Te ... 7Lia_Quest
This helps avoid the fact that sky teleport breaks
2. After - Avoid Norg like the plauge - entrance to Norg *may* be the trigger point to resetting ZM mission progress
This is not confirmed.
3. Still dont know if you get OPs, etc back when you change back to your orignal nation

1. Before changing - Teleportation to Tu 'lia Quest has not been completed :cry:
2. I have entered Norg, be the trigger point to resetting ZM mission progress,now,Zilart Missions:The Temple of Desolation BUG,There's already Cerulean crystal.
3.back when change back to orignal nation,OPs is still in,But I didn't finish the sky OPs,There are no NPCS.
4.Your reply is of great help to others,thank you!

水←電←土

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:48 am 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
people should be aware of this... Do not change your nation.

I like RANK 10 per country :)
Then I have three flags

水←電←土

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:59 am 

Your zilart missions reset upon completing 5-2 again. Doesn't matter if you avoid Norg. But it's fine if you have sky warp unless the messed up mission log bothers you :P. You'll be able to access sky from the crags and your mission progress wont matter at all if you've already gotten your DM earring unless nas decides to one day implement apocalypse nigh.

Edit: You do get your OP's back when you return to your original nation.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:18 pm 

cronus wrote:
Your zilart missions reset upon completing 5-2 again. Doesn't matter if you avoid Norg. But it's fine if you have sky warp unless the messed up mission log bothers you :P. You'll be able to access sky from the crags and your mission progress wont matter at all if you've already gotten your DM earring unless nas decides to one day implement apocalypse nigh.

Edit: You do get your OP's back when you return to your original nation.

Divine Might mission complete,But forget to get the earrings

水←電←土

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:22 pm 

I don't know a lot about programming, but it seems to like when you enter Norg, it checks for 5-2 completion and assigns ZM1 appropriately. I wonder if a check could be added to check if you have for 5-2 completion and ZM1 started/completed already, and if you do, then leave everything alone.