Lobby: Up
Online: 74
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:37 am 

I was playing with my 3 chars open, i was power leveling my alt and the game suddenly crashed on two clients, i was able to log my alt back in but my main will get to the downloading data screen and the client will crash, i have tried the new launcher, Unstuck, and Clear session. I have also logged into my main, it crashs at the downloading data and I abruptly log into my mule and it will log my main in sitting down, with the disconnect ball on his screen and not on my alts, it will also say that my main and my mule are active at the same time once this happens. I can see players running by and I can activate a trade with him, but alas still can't singly log in my main. any help is appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:13 pm 

update: also tried warp II on my char when hes forced in, it simply makes his model disappear and not warp.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:56 pm 

Sounds like nas server is registering your accounts as 1 account. Maybe call your isp and try a new IP address?

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:38 pm 

no the force logging happens because of the active hairpin, its still registering that char online (if im not hasty i can normally log 2 of my 3 chars in, alt and mule main just crashes. im guessing what ever is wrong with gimp is server side.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:00 pm 

Just offering advise. When this happened to me I got a new IP from my ISP and it fixed the issue

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:50 pm 

I have finally figured out the issue, something durring the crash must of messed up my macro saves, removed the macro folder loged in and was instantly connected.