Lobby: Up
Online: 45
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Does Nunyenunc exsist?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:43 pm 

I"ve seen a previous post but it was a bit outdated! There are no birds in Nunyenunc's spawn area. I did go about killing all the other birds outside of the spawn area for about 6 hours. Should I keep up the killing or is the placeholder crow missing? Thanks for any info!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:06 am 

can make it pop after a server reset

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:57 am 

So it only spawns after resets? How often do these occur? Or where can I find the info for resets.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:50 am 

A while back it seemed like it was fixed, me and another guy managed to pop it a couple times. By the next day, though, the PH stopped respawning :(

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:47 pm 

AlexialRose wrote:
So it only spawns after resets? How often do these occur? Or where can I find the info for resets.

They don't occur regularly. You can keep an eye on https://na.nasomi.com/world to see if the zone has reset recently. Maintenances/updates will also cause it.

Don't know if anyone knows exactly why the PH stops spawning - sometimes it'll work for one pop after reset, sometimes it'll keep spawning for a day or so until it breaks.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:52 am 

The PH spawns in between the rocks at H5. Like other people have said, it stops working soonish after reset. The NM itself spawned a fair amount east from the PH spawn(40 yalms?, ish?) when I got my drop (I was lucky to be in the zone when it crashed and had a few LS members help me find the NM). If you aren't seeing a bird spawn where I described, the PH is borked and you can try again next time you see the zone reset.

If I could do it again, I wouldn't waste an hour on it. Just buy a stack of wizard cookies and pretend you have the wand. It just isn't worth the effort/attention.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:29 pm 

Thanks everybody for the replies. I have just bought some cookies instead! :)