Lobby: Up
Online: 27
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Characters Stuck Online
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:47 am 

Hello everyone, new player here. I started 3 days ago and played a day without any issues but when i tried to log onto my main character yesterday morning (after logging off inside Bastok Mines Mog House), i got an error after loading it. Then when i tried to re-log again, the loading get stuck at ''Notifying Lobby of Current Selections'' infinitly.

When i try to access my main character page on nasomi.com, the page fails to load.

A player on NasChat told me that he could still see me online and that i needed to wait for my session to be ''cleared'' by an admin.

I played the whole day on my alt yesterday and then logged off inside Bastok Mines Mog House. This morning i logged on nasomi.com to see if my main page could load, (couldn't). But then i couldn't load the alt page either and when i tried to log onto my alt, the loading completed and i got an error. Now the alt is stuck infinitly just like my main.

I have 1 forum account, 1 main and 1 alt account , 1 character on each. This player here seems to have the same issue than me. : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13701

Main Character name : Galehaut , Alt Character name : Marielle

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 4:30 pm 

The only thing you can try to do is to use unstuck and clear session button on your account page on website

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 4:46 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
The only thing you can try to do is to use unstuck and clear session button on your account page on website

Thanks for your answer. I tried both options but the game doesn't consider me online. Yet people can search me online.

And since both of the time it happened when i logged back in my mog house, there's no previous zone to ''unstuck'' to.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 am 

Galehaut wrote:
PasqualeOmega wrote:

Thanks for your answer. I tried both options but the game doesn't consider me online. Yet people can search me online.

And since both of the time it happened when i logged back in my mog house, there's no previous zone to ''unstuck'' to.

did this problem ever get resolved? a buddy has been stuck for 2-3 days now and nasomi isnt doing anything about it.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 11:29 am 

thor2019 wrote:
did this problem ever get resolved? a buddy has been stuck for 2-3 days now and nasomi isnt doing anything about it.

Both my main and alt are still stuck into nothingness. From what i understand, it's a new bug introduced with the last maintenance.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 4:28 pm 

Dexmeesh is also stuck

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:51 pm 

My character Tolene is also stuck.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:25 am 

i don't understand why he has this forum if he never looks at it... like bro, just ask for help, there are a 1000 people out here willing to help in some way shape or form..

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:35 am 

Hi, my character Supshan is stuck in SaurChamp S for about a week now.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 2:02 am 

Hi, my character main Signum is stuck online as well. Nas did clear my session, which allowed me to get to the downloading data section. Unfortunately, I got stuck there. When I tried to log in again, I ended back up in zone -------------------. I don't know if Nas has to move each of our characters to an entirely different zone to fix it. I know the game says I logged off in North Gustaberg. I really logged off in Bastok Mines though before the glitch started.