Lobby: Up
Online: 53
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 2:21 am 

This is also happening for my character Groooovy. Same as Sig, able to get to downloading data....now it is stuck where it was before...eventually FFXI-3113 protocol error.
I was in Bastok Markets when I crashed, but ls mates saw me in ___________. Log in screen shows me in La Thiene, and I can't reset because my character page on the portal HTTP Error 500s.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:49 am 

Same thing here guys. Originally before my main first glitched, my friends could see me in zone ___________ while i was in Bastok mines Mog House (after using a warp scroll to Bastok Mines i presume). I laughed about it and then the next day my main couldn't load anymore.

Yesterday my friends told me to try to log in because my characters weren't online anymore. I wasn't very confident because the characters page could'nt be loaded on nasomi.com while my mule is working just fine. When i tried to connect on my main character Galehaut , It got past the notifying lobby screen but then never loaded my character.

Just like Signum said, i presume that our characters have no valid location and will need to be teleported away to a location before we can be fixed completely.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:32 pm 

Groooovy wrote:
This is also happening for my character Groooovy. Same as Sig, able to get to downloading data....now it is stuck where it was before...eventually FFXI-3113 protocol error.
I was in Bastok Markets when I crashed, but ls mates saw me in ___________. Log in screen shows me in La Thiene, and I can't reset because my character page on the portal HTTP Error 500s.

Samesies.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:43 pm 

Groooovy wrote:

That's exactly the same thing that is going on with me to a T. zone and everything lol "Yellowcake"

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:49 am 

Hello! My mule has the same problem!

I can't log in to my mule.  It appears to be in this area.  It appears to be in the "Wings of Goddess" area.      When I do a search on my mule, the area section just show " ----- "    After I logged in on the website, I clicked on my mule, and the page just goes blank and says it is unable to process.But if I click on my main character, it displays the rank, jobs, crafts..... etc. properly.

Error code: FFXI-3113

Character name: Holdmeclose

Thank you for helping! :)

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:50 pm 

Hey again everyone ! If you were affected by this bug i suggest checking if your character page can now load on nasomi.com.

Both of my character's pages could be loaded today and i just logged in with my main successfully ! Thanks Nasomi.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:39 pm 

Yep fixed for me too! Thanks Nas!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 2:18 am 

My character just got stuck too. Exact same situation. Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:15 am 

Andrina stuck now as well ; ;

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 10:01 pm 

Lazaris is stuck as well.

I can't reach my character's page on Nasomi.com as it fails to load, so I can't use the maintenance tools... Can somebody help? :(