Lobby: Up
Online: 38
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:02 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:31 pm 

Hi there, having some issues recovering my account. Posting here as the support page seems to never be working and I havn't gotten any response in Naschat over the last couple days.

For those few who may remember me, I was the Mithra character named Skorn (Not to be confused with Skorne). I played with Nova when they were first starting before they became HyperNova though I didn't play with them that long.

Trying to login to the game and im getting invalid user/password and when I try to recover my credentials I get user/email do not match/exist.

I know the username is correct but I've tried many of the emails I use and none seem to be connected so I am now at a loss.

Looking for any support so I can play again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:36 am 

Password resets only nasomi can do, and honestly, it isnt a priority for him. If you keep messaging him on nas every couple days he might get back to you in a while.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:04 am 

Is there no way I can contact him most easily other than the IRC? Been trying nearly everyday since I made this post and no luck.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:32 am 

Could find him irl like maseki did xD
(That was a joke)
<3s

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:45 am 

The_Carrot wrote:
Could find him irl like maseki did xD
(That was a joke)
<3s

:lol:

I'll just keep trying IRC as others suggested for now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:38 am 

I think i remember playing with you a few years ago as well. Im able to log in under the "account" page, but my old character is not listed (main). I tried clicking on the bind old account, but that doesnt like my user/password.

Did you have any luck?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:16 pm 

Hattori wrote:
I think i remember playing with you a few years ago as well. Im able to log in under the "account" page, but my old character is not listed (main). I tried clicking on the bind old account, but that doesnt like my user/password.

Did you have any luck?

I did have luck recovering the account but it looks like someone was using it so my main is in Mordion, trying to appeal it.

Looks like someone got the info, sold it, and the person who bought it purchased gil considering the items in my inventory.

I left the game with 4-500k gil and my most valuable item basically being some of the higher level RSE stuff (I spent 650k on i think the boots for my corsairs /whm set). Came back to find:

-Paladin was leveled from 24ish to 44 - Last party I did as a PLD was outside Kazham
-Various paladin gear I know I didn't buy
-Peacock Charm - I def did not buy as I sold mine years ago when it was worth 1.4-1.6m and was trying to farm the rare/ex version before I quit
-Cassie earring - i sold the one I had so this one was not mine
-Iridal Staff - I have one on my alt i just transfer between characters, dont recall ever buying a second

So playing my alt Sharbs for now, hopefully get my main back soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:40 pm 

Oh no!! That makes me nervous for what i'll find, lol. Did you just recall the right user/password, or did you get ahold of Nas for assistance with a reset?

I never had a second character myself, but i created an alt the other day - Rupart. It's fun playing again, but really wish it was my main so i could pick up where i left off on the CoP storyline.

Maybe ill see you in game!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:06 pm 

Hattori wrote:
Oh no!! That makes me nervous for what i'll find, lol. Did you just recall the right user/password, or did you get ahold of Nas for assistance with a reset?

I never had a second character myself, but i created an alt the other day - Rupart. It's fun playing again, but really wish it was my main so i could pick up where i left off on the CoP storyline.

Maybe ill see you in game!

I'm assuming nas just transferred the game accounts to this forum account as I logged in one day to make an account to play with some friends and saw my accounts attached. Never did recover my old forum account info.

I started messaging him June 2nd but not sure when he transferred them. He never actually responded to me but I noticed them last weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:10 pm 

Cool - that gives me some hope for retrieval then. I put my first PM in about a week ago, just need patience.

Thanks for sharing!