Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:04 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:05 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
if you didn't do it yet : go to your forum account page --> Manteinance ---> unstuck function ---> clear session

This crashes the page for that specific character.

My other characters I can access unstuck feature/clear session, but not the character in `---------`

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:56 pm 

HanhJo wrote:
Also getting this issue now, character name: Luckbox.

Even see a few other characters with this issue.

Ahriman, Ganjgirl, Gazer, Nesert, Odin, Racnard, Urchin, Wakkaphil to name a few other characters currently with the issue also.

Can /sea name to see the --------

Just bumping this to keep it visible. A Few of us waiting it out in NasChat, but maybe he'll check here first.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:20 pm 

HanhJo wrote:
Also getting this issue now, character name: Luckbox.

Even see a few other characters with this issue.

Ahriman, Ganjgirl, Gazer, Nesert, Odin, Racnard, Urchin, Wakkaphil to name a few other characters currently with the issue also.

Can /sea name to see the --------

Aelanais , Tomiko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:06 pm 

if you don't log out, you can be teleported out safely without getting stuck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:18 am 

Has anyone had any luck getting characters removed from the area? My main is still in there. I wonder if the server doesn't have to have a reset or something. This has happened before but the character got unstuck in a about 4 or 5 day.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:50 am 

It could happen on a server reset , some people i know had luck contacting Nas via naschat and facebook to get unstuck.. i really hope Nas fixes this once for all since has been a recurring issue in the last 2 months

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:06 am 

So from my previous statement. My character is unstuck, hopefully others are as well. However a new issue has arose in that he is stuck in the mog house, or rather that is where it says he is but I only get the black loading screen when i attempt to log in and the server times out. I cannot use the unstuck feature because it says i used it already (not to my knowledge, but maybe by accident i did) Hopefully the rest of you are able to log in safely.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:17 pm 

A friend in past told me some kind of fix they might push your character in during constant black screen , something like try to log in on a second client with the same account while it is blackscreening on the first client

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:45 pm 

It doesn't do anything for people that have already logged out, but in case this happens to anyone else and they're still online after hitting "Change Floors" or w/e as they exit their mog, doing any kind of warp/teleport/etc. (or having someone else d2/tele you) will 'rescue' you. Technically, you hit the "-----" zone as you exit your mog, but your character is still able to be interacted with in the city zone you come out into. Other people will probably have to add you to their party directly via "/pcmd add Yourname" since I don't think they'll be able to add you via /sea

I'm pretty sure that an outpost warp works as well, but try the others first just in case. The trick, of course, is realizing that you just screwed up before you try walking toward another zone line, walking back into your mog (both of which result in a blackscreen) or logging out/force-quitting.

Edit: just realized that Ktulu_stl mentioned this above, but keeping the additional detail in case it helps anyone else

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:26 pm 

Add my name to the list, went into moghouse last night to change jobs when I came out I noticed the ------ still in there cant log in, fun times