Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:13 am 

there is an Issue if u press that button you will be stuck in a Limbo zone ( - - - - - - ) and you will be unable to log in . Do not press the Change floor button.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:05 am 

Bump cuz its TRUEEE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:41 am 

I know it's been said in the other posts mentioning this bug, but if you do get stuck *and you happen to notice before logging off or [removed, thanks Mikuki]* you can zone out to another zone, warp/get D2'ed, take an Outpost warp, or teleport/get a teleport to get away before qq time happens. People probably won't be able to invite you via /search, but can still "/pcmd add Yourname" to invite you to help you get unstuck before you're stuck for good.

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

Last edited by Gollum on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:33 am 

I think zoning is fine in general - I had this issue, accidentally changed floors coming out of mog instead of hitting exit. I just zoned into Windy Woods and it fixed.

It seems it only breaks if you log out while you're in '-----' because when you log back in the game doesn't know what to do with you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:14 pm 

Miku wrote:
I think zoning is fine in general - I had this issue, accidentally changed floors coming out of mog instead of hitting exit. I just zoned into Windy Woods and it fixed.

It seems it only breaks if you log out while you're in '-----' because when you log back in the game doesn't know what to do with you.

I had a black screen occur trying to zone between port and windy woods myself, but it was probably just a coincidence. I immediately force-closed, cleared session and 'unstuck' on the site and I was back in Port again, which, now that you mention it, probably only worked because zoning into Windy Woods "fixed" me already. I'll edit my reply :)

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:47 pm 

lies, i did this and it gave me a kraken staff +2

jk. yeah dont.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:20 pm 

Bump 3 ppl today reported that they did it by accident.. Try to not press that button and if u do use a warp scroll if u get outside.. don't log out.e try to warp scroll or teleport...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:56 am 

I have changed floors like 4x and all I did was zone back into my mog house and come back out and it was fine.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:54 pm 

Bump at least 4 people with this issue today... once again if you hit the damn Change floor button... Do not log out ; Zone Warp Teleport first but don't log out .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:33 pm 

So I accidentally hit this button on my alt today (Saedris) and I remember the conversation we had not to log out - but for clarity for future reference, I'm not sure how I would go about using a warp scroll or zoning etc because I only encountered an entirely black screen, and then the game forced me to log out after about 30 seconds.

Am I supposed to try to navigate the game menu without being able to see it? Some clarity for future reference please^^

Regards, Vanguard