Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29 30 Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:37 am 

First day trying the game, got a few problems already, which I do not know what is the best course...

Rn I got "stucked" in an npc trying to talk to him about synthesis, and can't login, nor create a new character... it stops loadin at notifying the server and theres no way to enter.
Yesterday I also got dced a few times and had to wait about 5-10 to be able to reconnect, really dont know why.
The crystal tp also seems to be buggy... I got a few black screens that forced me to relog.

I really dont know what to do since the options provided for being stuck doesnt work at all

edit: I installed the beta launcher and I could enter to the server again

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:44 pm 

Don’t ask information about craft to the npc / don’t use any option on crystals other than set home point ( other functions are out of era and not on nasomi ).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:50 am 

So I was fighting the Buffalo. It charged a TP move, I got sent to a black screen and then I am no longer on the map instead I'm looking at South Gustaberg from a really far distance. I do not have a warp (as I didnt think I would need one)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:59 am 

Website - account - mainteinance - unstuck function

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:45 pm 

Thank you!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:25 am 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
don’t use any option on crystals other than set home point ( other functions are out of era and not on nasomi ).

That hurts much more than expected... Pain

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:04 am 

Hello, we are having some trouble getting a controller to work (xbox one)
We can get it to work in the gamepad config, and set up, but in-game, there is no input at all being detected/received.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:22 pm 

Not sure where to post this...

I have found an issue with the PLD AF2 quest - "A Boy's Dream"

Everything was going fine. I was following the steps from ffxiclopedia.

I started quest
talked to daddy
talked to boy
traded boy Giant Shell Bug and saw cutscene
fished up NM and got rare/ex fish....
even did the optional part of taking the fish back to the boy...
but when I went to the fisherman's guild in Selbina, Zaldron would not accept the fish. i tried a few times, logged and talked to him and traded everyone in the guild...no dice.

I then looked up and saw people had this issue, but they had to drop the fish and start over. They were mentioning the part where you trade the bug to the kid and getting the cutscene being the part that causes the glitch, but I did that...

So...they said you need to drop the fish and try over...so I did. I dropped the rare/ex fish and traded the bug to the kid again. Got the cutscene AGAIN and was off to Castle Oztroja to fish up the Nm again...

Except the fish wasn't spawning for me anymore. Did this for an hour at least with no results. I even warped out and bought a new bug, still nothing.

=(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:00 am 

Hello ive installed nasomi on my new computer and i'm using a 32inch tv screen. None of the resolution fit. What can i do to help?

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:16 pm 

Hi all, it has been a while since I have played and I wanted to come back and I noticed that when I go to login I get an invalid username and password error. I check my character and it still seems to be active, and I even recreated my password.

Do accounts that haven't been played on in a while get disabled? And if so what do I do to (if possible) get it disabled?

Thank you in advance!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29 30 Next