Lobby: Up
Online: 29
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30 Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:46 am 

I'm a new player and here is my problem:

when i logged in and tried to create a new character i was met with [Enter Gold World Pass] after naming my character and selecting a server do i need the pass in order to play if so where can i find it?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:14 pm 

Neon Blue wrote:
I'm a new player and here is my problem:

when i logged in and tried to create a new character i was met with [Enter Gold World Pass] after naming my character and selecting a server do i need the pass in order to play if so where can i find it?

Shouldn't need a gold world pass on here. I think you can just hit enter through that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:37 am 

Does anyone know the process to get a game account restored? My friend has his login for the forums but he cant remember his password to his forum account or his game character password. What should he do to retrieve his account? I think he went through the automatic process of sending an email to reset his password but he has not received an email in 3 or 4 days. Thank you guys in advance!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:50 pm 

Got two characters stuck in limbo, please help. Sunhee white mage taru stuck in Jeuno, someone in Naschat said it was a jail? I have not done anything illegal except playing for many years. The other character is stuck between Jeuno and Kazham, at the beach, can't go anywhere. I used unstuck and the other one but nothing happens. Talked to someone in Naschat, couldn't help me. Sent a message to Nasomi, no answer. This been going on for a long while. Can someone help me, I would like to play the game. I'm 62 years old, this is my only diversion. Thank you so much.

Last edited by maggie on Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:10 pm 

I cant play Sunhee ...... I cant go into the game because Sunhee is online all the time. And i found for other player member that she is in Mordian Gaol, i dont know why? Please help me with that !!! . I love to play and enjoy my character , 'THX and i going to appreciate you help

Last edited by maggie on Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:58 pm 

I've activated my account. I've created a main account and set it's password. I've installed the FFXI client, but when I get to the command prompt that launches the game and enter my info, it says my credentials are invalid. Please help.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:28 pm 

Cannot login, It says no response from the Final Fantasy XI server. Error code FFXI-3001
Also if I create new character it says Transmission error with lobby server. Error code FFXI-3101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:25 pm 

When i login, it says Hairpin fix applied! then on the next line says closing and then nothing happens

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:21 pm 

Hey guys I am having trouble at the character creation if anyone can help me. As soon as I reach the point for name selection, the world selection it says Gold World Pass ( Unspecified), after confirming this it starts to load but ends up every time with Error code : FFXI-3113 Protocol time out error. Any suggestions how I can get past this? I really miss ffxi!
Thanks guys :)

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 3:23 pm 

Elijaih wrote:
Hey guys I am having trouble at the character creation if anyone can help me. As soon as I reach the point for name selection, the world selection it says Gold World Pass ( Unspecified), after confirming this it starts to load but ends up every time with Error code : FFXI-3113 Protocol time out error. Any suggestions how I can get past this? I really miss ffxi!
Thanks guys :)

This is probably because the name is already in use and gives you that message rather than name in use message. Odd, I know. Try a different name.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 30 Next