Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 2630 Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:14 pm 

I created a new forum account and then a login and neither work when i type them in the launcher. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, I tried both the login and the forum name/pw and neither are working. I only ever tried to play on Nasomi once like a year ago but never got around to getting on and playing, I came back a few months ago and it said that I was banned?! I don't understand why or what I did wrong, I attempted to log in a few weeks later and it no longer said that I was banned, was it an error? I just wanna join this awesome community and play this game that I love. :(

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:14 pm 

Just got back in from out of town and tried to log after a week or so off. I’m stuck in a loop of “auto login activated” or “incorrect login/password” over and over. I have tried to reinstall, login and close when prompted to re-enter my name/pw. Not sure what else to do. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:47 am 

Recently returned to game--have been gone since last Summer. I deleted my character Ryland as well as my personal information off of an older computer I was selling, but I was wondering if it is possible to restore my old character rather than starting over? I tried to reach out on NasChat, but I am living outside of the US right now, and I use my internet from a wireless hotspot that I need to carry with me in order to use my cell phone. This makes me unable to stay logged into NasChat while awaiting a response. I hope Nas sees my message here. Thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:25 pm 

when i try to install the game, the installation keep stuck ins something that say "enabling playonline" or something like that but i left for 7 hours and was still there :c

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 5:23 pm 

tried sending you a message but seems it isn't working

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 6:19 pm 

Because my E-Mail address I used to log in to Nasomi might be shut down, I changed the E-mail and password.
I haven't really logged in since (3-4 weeks). Now I find that my character is gone. Anyone had the same problem? And who do I contact regarding this?

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:25 am 

Hello, seem to be stuck on sandy mission 2-3. finished windy portion then went to bastok, talked to all the npcs but the bcnm wont start for me in the mines

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:45 pm 

I attempted to Outpost warp to Buburimbu Penninula and got black screened and DC'ed before I could spawn in Bubu. When II try to log back in, the Character selection page shows me in Bubu, but I log in to a black screen that times out. Help me please, I'm lost in transit! :)

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:11 pm 

Dont know my password on my main acount anymore is there a way to reset it or get it back?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:13 pm 

wimve wrote:
Dont know my password on my main acount anymore is there a way to reset it or get it back?

+1... it seems to think I have attempted 5+ times today. I try once again and it stops me. Please reply back if you get an answer!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 2630 Next